The Party

Two days before their fourteenth birthday the children were so excited getting to pick out the decorations for their party. Alexa was busy helping the princesses find new dresses to wear to the event princess Jessica has chosen to wear a beautiful blue dress with ribbons along the bottom of the dress were it very full and puffy. While Princess Jacqueline has chosen a slim fitting red dress covered in tiny shimmering stones with the most stunning tiara she could wear. And Prince Justin was not worried about such matters he was alway in the court yard practicing the sword with sir Andrew.

The King and Queen were beginning to select the refreshments for the evening coming up. In the middle of choosing the main cuisine the they suddenly fell ill from a poison that even the royal physician could not find a cure. The physician tried many tactics to help them but the day passed on and eventually then ran out of ideas to try. The King and Queen all their might to hold on to what strength they had left but sadly on the morning of the triplets birthday celebration they had passed.

The children were so shocked and devastated they never once thought that anyone would do this to there parents because everyone in the kingdom loved the king and queen. As they were going through what was left of the King and Queens things they found many letters addressed to the queen. But there was no name on the letters or a seal that they recognized just the letter L in the center of all the letters. Unsure of what to make of the letters the children just toasted them aside for now, going through there mothers clothes and there fathers paper work sadness overwhelmed the children. How are they suppose to celebrate their birthdays with joy  when they had just lost both of their parents in one morning.

They didn't want to celebrate there birthdays the following evening because it took such a great toll on the Kingdom but instead they held a funeral for the deceased King and Queen. Everyone in the kingdom came to give there blessings as well as a beautiful women they did not recognize. This woman claimed to be there mothers sister Lilith the prof that she was indeed the queens sister was the letters that were sent to her by their mother with responses to the letters that they found among their mothers things. The children found it strange because there mother never mentioned there aunt Lilith before but they let her stay. After all there was no ruler of the kingdom at this point until Jacqueline would come of age at eighteen because she was the oldest out of the three, so there aunt stayed and became the temporary ruler of the kingdom. She was a very kind and noble ruler and cared for the subjects as the previous King and Queen did. Until the time came for Jacqueline to take the thrown five years later then things took a turn for the worst.