[ch.25] apology accepted

Valentina's pov;

I let out a groan as I rolled around on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and reached out for my phone to check the time; 9:01am

I threw my phone, which sent a huge bang throughout my bedroom.

I heard footsteps down the hallway and Bailey opened my door with an raised eyebrow.

"What was that sound?" he questioned.

"Nothing," I huffed as I hid myself underneath my covers.

"Doesn't look like nothing," he chuckled.

I pulled the cover off of me with confusion.
Bailey nodded at the wall and my eyes widened when I saw a small hole.

"Congratulations," he smirked as he walked out of my bedroom.

I groaned again as I laid back down. I grabbed the closest pillow and began hitting my face with it.

"Someone's had a bad morning," I heard a raspy voice from my window.

I kept the pillow on my head because I didn't want him to see the state I was in.

"What are you doing here, Timothy?" I mumbled as the pillow blocked out half of my voice.

I felt it being lifted off of my face and my eyes came in contact with his own.

"I came to say hi," he said softly.

I smiled softly at him, which he returned.

My mood soon changed as my thoughts about Annie slowly clouded into my head.
I shouldn't be with him right now.

"Look, Tim as much as I somehow enjoy your presence, I can't have you here."

"Why?" his eyebrows furrowed.

"I can't tell you," I sighed.

He pursed his lips as he nodded.
"Well I guess I should get going," he said as he ran a hand through his thick hair.

"No wait stay here," I said hesitantly.

He raised an eyebrow. "Didn't you just say I had to leave?" he snickered.

"Y-yes but u-um-"

"I get it, Val. You want my attention," he smirked.

"No I- I just- ugh forget it," I huffed.

He laughed and grabbed my hands, pulling my whole body up to him.
"How about we go out?"

"Can we go somewhere quiet?" I said shyly.

"Anything for you, pretty," he whispered.

I went to my bathroom and got changed then exited my room with Timothy. He grabbed a cigarette and placed it between his lips, lighting it up.

I glared at him. "Really? In my house?"

He rose his arms in surrender. "John and Bailey always do it."

I rolled my eyes as we walked downstairs. We came face to face with my dad and Bailey.

Bailey sent Timothy and I an unimpressed look while my dad rose his eyebrows with an amused smile.