RAMONA INVASION!

I walked down the street passing all the neighboring houses, when I reached my home I checked once again to see if I had any dirt on my shirt and skinny jeans.

   “Nothing suspicious…” I muttered over and over again. When I unlocked and opened the door I saw Zen and bird lying on the couch asleep thankfully. Matt must be in his room. I moved pass them and went upstairs to my room. Took all of my dirty and sweaty cloths off and ley them on the floor.

   I felt a chill towards my spine as I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me. The shower steamy and hot just the way I like it. I jumped back when I saw some blood flowing down the bath. I leaned over to see a beautiful cut on my right ankle.

   “Och!” I shouted wishing if that stupid angel had appeared in a much nicer way so my day would be going well as always.

   I soaped my skin ignoring the cut and shampooed my hair conditioning after that. I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around me. When I went back into my room I stepped on my dirty clothes I left on the floor and slipped.

   *THUMP* ouch! I rubbed my back and stood up carefully. The rain started flowing down lightly soon after. I wore my PJs and sledded under the comforter on my bed. Switched off the lamp by the side and opened my music box that released a beautiful sleepy lullaby matching with the rain outside.

   The one and only true reason why I like this lullaby is because it was a gift from my dad I got last Christmas.

   About two minutes I finally fall asleep having a dream about my family before my dad’s accident.

…………

   “Rise and shine little bird…” oh not again. “Shine little Birdy, waky waky Alice in wonderland.”

   I rolled over so I can punch her face off, she avoided it or I missed, either of them.

   “Go away Bird. I had a rough time last night.” I moaned at the shadow in front of the sun. She poked my bally and I laughed, she started tackling soon, “Sto…p that… Bir..dy that tacklessss!” I said between giggles.

   “Get up sis; it’s time for you to say hi to your toilet again. It’s morning which means getting ready for school time.” She whispered in my ear before I hit her hands away from me.

   “I don’t want to go to school to day. Can’t I skip the school trip today?” I moved and sat up on the bed to see Birdy all ready for school.

   “Wwwhhyyy? Is there something wrong? Are you sick? Do you have the flu? Do you want to go see Doc? How about a story to make you feel good again?” and she can keep going and going on about the things she can do for me.

   “Birdy I just want to be alone, so I will really appreciate it if you go to school without me. I promise that I will explain to you everything when you guys get back.” I added, “No secretes…”

   “Okay, but you sure that you will be fine alone?”

   “Yes, I Will be fine, now go.” I said and kicked her ass as she went out of my room. I heard my mom and Matt’s voices from the kitchen down stairs.

   I walked over to the window and looked outside; it’s still a little damp from the rain last night. Last night, the night that u bumped into The Angel of Death, or so he said that was who he is.

   I watched as Bird walked into Zen’s car and leave off to school.

   “I grant you one wish for your forgiveness.” His words sung in my mind all day. I walked out of the door and when downstairs to see my mom and Matt in the kitchen, mom feeding Matt his cereals.

   “Honey, why are you skipping school today?” Mom asked me as soon as she saw me.

   “I’m just having a headache, I will be fine by tonight.” I took my cereal box and put them in the bowl on the table filled with milk and eat in silence.

   “Rose will be here any minute; I have to go get ready for work so keep a close eye on Matt.” I nodded and eat breakfast. Minutes later I climbed on my bed with Matt while mom is taking a shower for work. I played with Matt with his toys. He has little stick figures of Naruto and Adventure time. Mom got ready in a while and she called me to come down along with Matt.

   “I’m coming mom, just stop shouting at me!” I shouted back. I say and grabbed Matt and went back down to meet Rose.

   “Hey Aunt Rose, long time no see.” I said and hugged her, she is my aunt and she comes over to take care of Matt when no one is here.

   “Hey my little Sunnypie, I missed you a lot, it’s been a while now.” She said and hugged me back. And also she calls me Sunnypie. My dad used to call me that.

   “I missed you too. I just had to go to school and I’m skipping school today.” We made our greetings and mom said good bye to both of us before she left to work.

   We talk about the things new in our life and she told me that she just applied a job as a waitress at a small cup-cake factory. She also told me that she is getting married soon with Brook. Her boyfriend, he is nice for a 24 year old. My aunt is the same age; she is really beautiful with her long black hair flowing down her waist. And with blue eyes and pink lips. And I believe she deserves to be with some one kind like him.

   I told her some of the things about my life. I didn’t tell her about my encounter with Death. She wouldn’t believe me, but I’m going to tell her soon anyway. Matt kept jumping in our conversation sometimes. It’s sort of lively to see my aunt again.

   About five hours later Rose had to go to the hospital, she was just informed that her fiancé got a huge injury. Soon after she left Birdy, Zen and Leo came and one more… Ramona! Why the hell is she here??????!!!