Chapter 27: Horror

Louis' POV:

We were all squeezed in rental car with Paul. Paul was driving, Liam was in the passenger seat, and the rest of the boys, including me, were in the back.

"Stop elbowing me Zayn!" Niall yelled.

"I'm not purposely doing it Niall!" Zayn yelled back.

Liam turned around. "Will you guys just calm down?"

"How are we supposed to calm down when Zayn's elbowing Niall, Niall's kneeing me in the stomach, and Louis is getting his head squished?" Harry exploded.

"We're here!" Paul announced.

"Thank god," I said. We got out of the car, and started walking around the large, abandon building, looking for some door or opening. We looked all around, there was none.

"How are we supposed to get in?" Niall asked.

"There could be a opening from the roof," Zayn put out.

I glanced at Harry, then Harry glanced at Paul. Paul just stood there thinking.

"Even if there IS a opening from the roof, how are we supposed to get up there?" Paul said, "it's at least forty feet tall."

"Good question," Liam said.

"Is there a ladder in the trunk?" Niall asked.

We all looked at him.

"Why don't you go check Niall," I told him.

Niall nodded and walked over to the trunk to check. "Can you guys unlock the trunk?" He asked.

Liam shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Let's go to a store or something and see if we can find one," Paul suggested.

Zayn and I nodded and we headed for the car.

Alyssa's POV:

I screamed and kicked, hoping to fall out of my chair, my hands were tied to the back of the chair, so then I tried moving them around, hoping to break free, but they were too strong.

"Harvey let me go!" I yelled at him, but all that came out was mumbling.

"Sorry sweetie but I can't understand you," Harvey told me. "It's just you and me, oh, and her," he pointed to a figure walking out of the darkness.

It was Eleanor.

"Do you recognize this beautiful young lady?"

"Oh honey," Eleanor said to Harvey.

They grabbed each other and started kissing, they kissed for a minute or two.

"So baby," Harvey said, "you said I can do whatever I want to her? Right?"

I turned my head hoping the rag would fall off my mouth. I screamed and kicked as hard as I could.

"You sure can," Eleanor responded. She took out a machete and stopped it at the bottom of my chin. "Anything he wants sweetie," she tapped the bottom of my chin with the machete. I lifted my head so she wouldn't cut me. She put the machete on the counter and pranced away.

I started crying and pouting.

"Hey!" Harvey yelled at me and started whipping me with a whiplash, "no crying here!"

I tried to hold my tears back, but a few of them fell.

He put the whiplash down and walked over to me.

"Eleanor said I get to do whatever I want to you. Whatever I want!"

I sure hope the boys come soon.