part one

Finally, Lauren thought. She was going to Italy with her best friend! After long whining and promising she wouldn't do this and wouldn't do that, her parents said that she could go. Lauren herself drove the car to their apartment in a small city called Levanto. The new album of 5 Seconds Of Summer was turned up loud and they both sang along, how good or bad it was.

"Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll, cause I can't control myself!!" Lauren looked at her best friend, Alexa. They both burst into laughter at the same time.

"Wow, this hotel is luxer than I expected." Alexa said exited. "Yeah," Lauren laughed. "Hotel Dora... Dora tha explora" Alexa slapped her arm playfully. "Ya can't just say that! They can hear you..." She added with a glance at the front desk attendant.

The girls checked in laughing.

"Why don't you think he's hot?" Lauren shakes her head. "He's quite good looking, but so are you, so my conclusion is... You would be the perfect couple." Alexa looked shocked. "What do you mean: 'Quite good looking!!??'" The other girl laughed.

Lauren was to pick a club this night. "You choose, because it was your idea to go on this holiday." And sure she did!

"What in gods name Lauren!?" Alexa looked at the building in front of her. She took her to a gay club. "I thought you might like it!" Lauren nodded innocent. The green-eyed girl dragged her inside.

Lauren's POV

We were inside the club for half an hour or so, when I saw a very cute small girl sitting at the bar. She saw me too, cause she turned around and looked me in the eyes. "Lauren come dance." Alexa tapped me on the shoulder. "Sure." I took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. After dancing for a long time, I decided to get a drink and look out for the cute girl again. "One cola, please." I asked. The bartender looked at me with a smile. "No alcohol?" I shook my head. "I drive." He handed me my drink. I saw Alexa laughing with a guy. I think she found a new friend. "Hey." I turned around. It was the small girl I was looking for. "Hey, you're here too?" She looked behind her for a second and pointed at herself. "You know me?" I let out a giggle. "No, silly. I just tried to be funny." Which I should stop with. She laughed soft. "Ooh." I took a sip of my cola. "Wanna chat?" I asked looking at Alexa, who seemed kinda buzy with her conversation. "Sure! Let's go sit there." She stated pointing at a little table in the corner. I nodded and followed her there. I sat down and looked around. You could see the whole club from here. Alexa was still laughing at that guy. "So,-" I started, looking at her. "-what does a beautiful lady as you here alone, I might thought you had a girlfriend, or boyfriend." The girl laughed. "No, no, I don't."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

An anon on Tumblr asked me to do an Alren oneshot and ya know, I kinda did that. :) And It's in a few parts. Hope ya like it! ;)

Ps: Plus a little photo with little photos in it of Alren! (forgot te name)