part 3

Breaking away from the kiss I looked at her. "If you forgot your keys, you couldn't get in your house anyway!" She cursed under her breath and said: "Sorry for cursing..." She waited for a moment. "...and you're right..." I smirked. "I got an idea."

"I can't believe you have first class burglary stuff in the back of your car." I looked down in the girl's eyes. "Don't you?" Ally laughed. "No!? I don't do those things. Like breaking into stranger's houses." I raised my eyebrow. "One. I'm just making sure you can get into your house. Two. You're not a stranger. So, your point is invalid." She giggled. "Why are you like this?" I grabbed the bag I just stuffed some stuff in and crossed the road. I heard fast footsteps behind me and I smirked.

"Can I try?" "Sweetheart... You're even smaller than me, besides, I don't think this is going to work." I turned around. Ally had pleasing look. "No. And no, puppy eyes don't work on me. Try something better." She sat down on the porch before her house. "I'm not going to move, before I can try." I walked around her. "Alright." "Lauren!!" I giggled softly while i put some tools, I won't bother naming right now, into the keyhole. "Why can't I try?!" I just sight so loud I think her neighbours could hear me.

"I can't believe I couldn't even try." We sat on Ally's couch. The smaller girl wanted to try so bad, but by her body language I could tell, she didn't know what to do. "Because that'd take even longer to get into your house. "Fine. But it's half past two in the night, what do you wanna do?" She inquired. "Oh, I know exactly what to do."
_______________________________________
Horribly short, have nice idea for the next one, though :)
Ally's b-day pic for Lauren tho..