Chapter 1: Bone schooling

Heya, everyone! I hope you like the new book! This first cahpter wil be like a present for the holidays! And as a warning, there will be a bit of swearing in this chapter! ⚠️

  It was only a few days since you agreed to live with Jack in Halloween town. And really, You loved it. Although you missed your mother and brother, You had to be strong for them, and for Jack. And you loved it how he was eager to comfort you when you looked down, you decided that you didn't want him to worry about your small problems. 
But, there were problems you couldn't avoid.

Currently, you were sprawled out on Jacks bed. You had been throwing up anything and everything Jack had given you to drink or eat. So, trying to find out what it was, Jack began to ransack his bookshelf, trying to find a book on human illnesses. But nothing could be found. Zero curled up next to you for comfort.

He was somewhat angered at himself he bought so many Christmas books.

" Why isn't there anything about humans?" He growled to himself as he tossed another book to the ground. Wincing at the sound, you let a help at the sound and Jack immediately snapped his head towards you, his eye sockets softened as he saw your state again. " I'm sorry (y/n). I was just frustrated is all." He said as he gently rubbed the top of your head gently. 
"Its ok jack," you said as you gave him a sad smile.

Sighing, Jack tried to find out what to do.  But then, a lightbulb went off above Jacks head. Standing up he grabbed the bucket you were using and placed it next to you.

" here, (y/n). I will leave this here for you. I trust that you won't do anything until I'm back" he said as you look up at him in confusion. " I'm sure the doctor will know what's wrong," he said as he went to the stairs " just, don't get up. I'll be right back " he said as he walked off quickly.

                                                                                    ~Jacks pov~

Quickly, I walked into doctor Finkelstein's house. "Doctor! Doctor, I am in need of your assistance!" I called up to where assumed he would be. And as I predicted, the doctor was pushed into my view at the top of the stairs. " Jack! What is it, my boy? You seem troubled " he said. I nodded " Yes, I am Doctor, it's (y/n). Something is wrong with her/him, I think it is a human illness but I don't know what to do" I said. 
The doctor let out a hum as he nodded
" Meet me by the entrance of your tower. I'll need to get my things" he said. Giving a smile I waved at him " Thank you, doctor! I'll  see you there!"

                                                                                ~???s POV~

I let out a huff as I walked through the human world. Looking around, I walked out of the woods and towards a small house. There, a large man stood, a cigarette in his left hand. " About time you fucking came" he sneered as he put his cigarette out. My eyes narrowed at him. " listen. I gave you a job to do and you didn't complete it. " I hissed. Grumbling he rolled his eyes, which only made my blood boil. " Yeah well, I got the other two, didn't I?" He snapped

Grabbing the collar of his shirt I pulled him down so he was eye level with me. " listen, I got you out of jail so you could do something for me. Now get off your ass and finish the job. You might have gotten the brat and his whore of a mother. But you left the other fucking kid alive. I'm giving you one more chance. I'll bring them out here. But if I catch you slacking off, I'll make sure you both are six feet under" I snapped.

Sighing, he removed my hand and shook his head " Fine. Just get the brat, I'll take care of it" he said as he began to walk off and he waved a hand without turning around to glance at me.

"See ya doll"

                                                                                ~Jacks POV ~

I sigh as I helped the doctor up the stairs. " So tell me, my boy, what exactly is wrong with the child?" He asks as I placed him on the machine that lifts him up the stairs. " Well, she's been vomiting, and she can't hold anything down. And...Her /his forehead is burning." I said. The doctor nodded as we reached the top of my tower. (Y/n) lifted her/his head up to see me and the Doctor walking towards her/him. " what have you been feeding her/him," he questioned. My eye sockets widen as I had just realized something.

" Um....candy?" I say. Turning to me, the doctor looked at me with both shock and anger " You've only been feeding her/him candy?!" He yells. I flinch and slowly nod. The doctor let out an annoyed growl and he began to make a medicine for (y/n) to help them get better. Frowning the doctor sighed. "alright Jack....go back to Christmas town. Right now" he demanded My eye sockets widen in confusion and the doctor held up a hand as if saying he wasn't finished speaking and then the doctor continued talking. " Santa studies the humans a lot more than we ever have. So he'd be the one to ask these sorts of questions. Go, go to him and find out as much as you can about them. If you really want (y/n) to stay here, you need to know how to care for her/him" he said.

I hesitated and Doctor let out a sigh. "Jack my boy, I know you care for her/him. (y/n) will be safe. I promise" He said. I let out a breath as I nod. Looking back at (y/n), I place a kiss on the top of her/his head. Standing back up I let out a sigh as I walked off. Walking down the stairs I head out of my tower and entered the forest.

Let's see if Mr claws holds a grudge.