Chapter 1: I Hate You

WRONG. How do you know something wrong? When you cheat? When does the quiz points be subtracted? Or when there was error on your sheet. There are a lot of ways to say something wrong. But, when it comes to love, how do you know if you entered wrong?

Others say, love is not wrong. Love conquers all, right? If that's true, why is there a separation? Why is it hurt because of love? Why are there mockers and fraudsters? I have many questions about love, but I don't know where to find the answer. Google can't provide the answers when I need them the most. 

How can a wrong love be made right?
————————————————————————
"Do you want me?"
My ear hurts when suddenly hears his question. In my life here in the world, I never thought, that will be the day that will come to me. All along I believe that this kind of thing only happens in books or dramas or even movies. But, in real life? Faints.
I looked around that I'm not playing the destiny now. I'm just sitting alone on the bench where I'm sitting. I was thinking of the man who had broken my day.
Wait! What is this man saying? I like him? Yuck! Never in my wildest dreams.
"What? What are you talking about? My two eyebrows met when I answered him. I don't usually talk to strangers, but I had to make an exception for this.
I looked at him for head to toe, to find his shame on the body, but I failed. He just looks at me and does not miss the smile oh his lips. From here on, i had trouble with him.
"You're looking at me a while ago. So, do you like me?" He asked me again.
"Hope! Me?! Would you like to? nevermind!" I laughed to answer him. Imagine who it looks like. Very tall self-confidence, does he feel so handsome that every woman would like her? Okay, fine. He's really handsome and the number really rips him, but even.
"You know, it's okay to admit. You don't need to be shy anymore. By the way, I' am Josh and you are?" He responded as he reached his hand to me. I stared at him for a long time with his eyes fixed on his face.
"Oh my god! Can I surrender?" Instead of being argue with him, that I know it's pointless because he did not beat me, I took a peso in my bag then gave it to him.
"I don't give my name to strangers. Anyhow, this is the peso look for other people ypu talk to." I said him to him and I left. The thickness of his faceee!! He'll strumble, head first.

"Angela, the strength of your snout! It's just that your mother will be able to bear the problem of the whole world." I looked at Rhianne immediately. If she only knew what happened, I felt that he was really thinking that I had to solved the problem of the people today.
Or maybe not. knowing her, he is another of those who like josh and her friends. I still feel that I'm that the only one that who does not like Josh. Is there something wrong with me?
"Stop me!" I answered her. I feel like replaying just what happened. I'm sorry for what I'm thinking. I don't think I can could handle repeating that night mare over and over again.
How can I get rid of my brain what happened recently?
"You're crazy for that!" Rhianne said to me while laughing.
"I don't know!" I replied then we went back to the project. We tried to pour all out attention to the project. Ugh! Why do we need to make a short story?
I would have written just yet when Rhianne suddenly shouted.
"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" she shout.
"Nathan, add me to facebook!!" Rhianne shout with matching strike to my arms. I'm just trying to get rid of Rhianne. Waaait! Who is Nathan?
"The Korean friend of Josh! I told you earlier, I like him. I feel like It's the start of our lovestory"
"What?!" I did not cease to shout because of what Rhianne said. What love story she's saying? Just add in facebook, love story instantly?
"I said, this is the start of our love—."
"Do not repeat, I'm not deaf." I cut off what Rhianne said.
"You heard that. Why are you asking again?"
"You don't care!" I really feel different. I think, something bad will happen soon.
————————————————————————

It's been days since Josh ask me that if I like him or not. In every time I imagine his face and when he said those words, I'm feeling falling for him and when I saw him I felt crazy.  If Josh was going to remember me for a while, It's a big problem! Someone help me, please? 

A few weeks have passed and as much as possible, I'm trying not to cross our paths. Or even we're meant for each other. It was our free period at school when we sent her to go to cafeteria. We had to order some food when suddenly there was a noise around as. We turned to check where the noise was. To my disappointment, Josh is the cause of everything. 

All eyes were on josh and his new girl. Just like the usual kind of girls he had relations with, the other woman was fitted with Josh's arm. Maybe he's afraid he'll get rid of Josh right now and find someone else. She did not know that they were just a couple of days ago. Josh, on the other hand, didn't even bother to look at her.  He just was walking straight. He is very accustomed to the attitude he gives him.  

"Rhianne, I'm going to the table, I do not want to keep up with this man flutter." I'm just going to walk away, when this fascinate man suddenly came. Why did not with his lady? How could he able to pick her up?

"Who's stupid?" Josh asked us. He's widely smile and as if he was really annoying every time I met him. 

"Hi Rhianne! Hi Andrea!" Nathan greeted us. I tried to smile to greet Nathan, but i didn't I did not bother to acknowledge the presence of the devil beside him. 

"I lost my appetite, the wind blows out suddenly." I said.

" Are you saying something? I do not think so much." he asked me. 

"Nothing, maybe it's your imagination." I answered him sarcastically. I thought he would stop, but he still kept answering me. 

"I thought you're saying something." 

"Many mortally fatalities, take care! You might be next." Rhianne suddenly laughed at what I said. Josh looked at him badly, so she stop laughing. Rhianne suddenly spoke. 

"Are you both close to each other? Am I missing something?" 

"Yes!" Josh answered. But at the same time I answered that "No!" Then suddenly Rhianne confused. 

"What is it?" Rhianne asked, and that's when I lost it.

"It does not mean that! The polluted air was too much in the cafeteria! I'll just go." My goodbye to Rhianne and I started walking away from them. 

"H-ha? okay! take care, Rhianne!" Rhianne said, I want to turn around and get rid of Rhianne. I did not give my name to Josh, but Rhianne and her crush destroyed me to Josh. If not just because Nathan was there that he probably would have gone after him. He would not even say my name. I don't know how to deal with tomorrow. I know, I do not have to make any Josh feel good about me. I know should not mind him but it's hard not to. He knew that how to anger me.I'm not going to fight but I do. He is different to everyone. He's good at pissing other people off, and he knows how to do it very well. Now the question is, How can I remove him from my life?