Connected

--Fraizer's POV-

I sat at my computer. After a long day at school its nice to just relax at my computer, hanging with my friends. I leaned back in my chair and sat there. I sighed. I looked through my files, old photos, school projects. I finally opened up my connector.

Username: FraizerTheDalek

Password:***********

Connect

I stared at the word connect. Connecting was a weird expirence, but fun nonetheless. I clicked it and my screen went black. Then my vision slowly blurred out. I was engulfed in darkness. I looked around. Nothing. Suddenly words popped up infront of me. 

Hub Password:

I entered the code.

Connecting.

Connecting..

Connecting...

Connecting..

Connecting.

It did that a few times. 

Connection Complete. Enter.

A door opened infront of me. I walked towards it. I stopped infront of it. I inhaled and stepped through. I felt like being dramatic today, noticed? More words popped up.

Connecting to hub 2531.

Please wait.

Curse my internet... I thought. It always slows down when I connect.

Connection Complete.

Suddenly, color swarmed in around me. Everything, sounds, smells, colors. It was disorienting at first, but I've gotten used to it.

Words popped up and circled around the hub:

FraizerTheDalek has connected.

I walked to the center and looked around. I didnt see anyone... Strange.. They must be in a game already... I walked over to the leaderboard and swipped my hand. 

No players currently online.

"Huh?" I said aloud. This is strange, they're usually on by now... I shrugged it off. Probably got caught up, or internet connection. I walked over to the food lounge and grabbed a pizza slice. How I love cheese pizza.

Now, let me tell you about the hub. It was a platform with spikey edges. Each platform making it was a different color, with slight transparency. It looked awesome. The hub was also suspended in nothing, just empty space. Literally space though. It was awesome. After you enter, infront of you, you see the lounge. Just some chairs, nothing much. To the right of that is the food lounge, where I am. To the left from the door is the leaderboard. There you can tell who in the hub is online, and what game their in. Also like any leaderboard, you can see the high scores in games.

I stood there eating my pizza staring off into space-Again litteraly. Suddenly, "FRAIZER!!" someone yelled before jumping on me. "WAH!" I yelled hitting the ground. "Could you PLEASE get off of me." I said, irratated. "Ha ha, k." We both got up. "John!" I yelled shoving him back. I smiled. "I was wondering where you guys were."

"Were right here." Said a higher voice. "Aye, Dan." I said looking at the door. Sure enough I saw the banner across the sky.

Johncv1112 has connected.

DANTHECOOLEST25 has connected.

"So.. Now what..." I said.