Chapter 3

"We can't do this to her!" Shouted a young woman with golden eyes as she stormed in through the door. A man turned towards her, met her with icy, blue eyes. Clark Smith, a respectable man, for the most parts. He looked like the stereotypical researcher. A blondie with blue eyes, defined jawline and a sparkling smile which revealed perfectly straight, milky white teeth. God knows how many bleaching sessions they've gone through. Smith was a very handsome and smart looking guy, Ileane could not deny that; no matter how much she wished she could. With such a stunning looks, he could without a doubt charm any girl in the whole facility in a blink of an eye.

"Ileane" he said. "We've done this for 16 years now, why stop?" No emotion was seen in his face, nothing but emptiness. His hair was perfectly combed back, held in place by unimaginative amounts of hair products. His lack of emotion was something she'd always admired in him, it made him able to become the best. Yet it was something unsettling about it, too cold, too unfeeling.

"Clark, she's just a child." Said she in an incredibly offended fashion. The woman with the golden eyes, Ileane, were just like him once. Unfeeling, shallow, never letting her emotions interfere with her work.

"That's not a child; that thing is a monster."

"Have you even met her? She is the sweetest girl I've ever met."

"No, I have infect not met her in person. However, I have seen her file and true form. And let me tell you, it's horrifying."

"You're wrong."

"Soon enough you'll see. And when you do, I'll be waiting here. Ready as always to deliver an "I told you so."" He looked confident as he turned his face to once again study the girl from trough the one-way mirror; observing the girl in her testing chamber. White walls combined with overhead, bright light made the room appear as if there was no walls at all. Only a girl sitting on a bench in a white void. It appeared as if she could see everything behind the blank, reflecting surface before her. Her blue eyes interlocking with his. Clark tried to stay as neutral in his expression as he possibly could, yet he could not stop a small grin to spread across his lips. For he knew that he just won the discussion as Ileane she turned around frowning, slamming the door shut behind her. 

Feel free to leave feedback or grammar corrections :)