10💨

YAS POV

When we pulled up at school I walked in with Jah and Kayla walked in with Ski. They were holding hands while Jahseh had his arm around my shoulder, I smiled and we walked into class.

I immediately got death glares from females and lust looks from males. I shrugged it off and went to my seat.

"AYE X WAS THE PUSSY THAT GOOD" I turned my head fast and looked at the nigga who said that. Jah just stared at him and yelled " fuck off".

The class snickered and the teacher coughed then glared at us.

"Aye don't listen to them uneducated fuckers they can laugh all they want but in the end they ain't shit." X smiled at me.

"It's um cool I mean I've only been in Florida since the middle of the summer so it's nothing new" I whispered putting a piece of hair behind me ear smiling looking down at the ground.

He turned away from me and rolled a ball of paper then threw it at the dude who said that smart remark.

I held my hand in front of my mouth trying to hold in my laugh but when the guy yelled "who threw that paper" I busted out laughing.

X was laughing with me, I honestly felt happy like today was going to be a good day.

Kayla looked at me and snickered while ski mask threw a pencil at the back of the guys head then stretched as if he didn't throw anything. Me and Kayla just laughed the whole hour while the boys kept throwing random things at the kid.

When class ended we all walked to lunch and sat at the back.

"Yo look at that bitch she's so fucking dumb" Kayla growled staring down this one curly headed female who was pale skinny and wore hoe clothes.

"What's wrong with her" I questioned Kayla.

Kayla pointed at that girl she was coming over with a grin on her face I didn't like it.

The girl came over and glared at me sitting next to jah then pouted at him "Jahseh why haven't you been answering my calls or text? Why are you sitting next to this whore"!

I smacked my lips "um excuse me whore ? I'm trying to be very civil here can we talk about this like mature people".

She snapped her head in my direction "bitch ain't nobody trying yo ugly ass go get that mane cut before you talk to me"!

I stood up slamming the table with a mug on my face the the everyone got quiet "BITCH DONT EVER COME AT ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING STICK ASS LIL HOE YOU WANNA TALK SHIT ABOUT MY HAIR LETS GO THEN HOE I NEVER DID SHIT TO YOU" !

"Names Geneva bitch stay away from my fucking man hoe" ! After she said that I lost it.

I grabbed her hair pulling her over the table to my side and pulled my arm all the way back and started beating her face in. She grabbed my arm and hit me in my breast I backed up and kicked her in her stomach then she fell too her knees. I kneed her in the nose and grabbed her hair and started punching her in the face. I couldn't stop my anger was taking over I have anger issues, I wasn't paying attention when I felt something dig into my right forearm a knife she was grinning like crazy. I ripped it outta my arm and grabbed her head banging it against the table then I dragged her by her hair to the floor and started stomping on her face and stomach. She was screaming for help when I got on my knees on top of her and started punching her again then I turned and grabbed the knife she stabbed me with and got it real close to her face and said "lemme catch you outside of school and yo ass is mine you hear me you a dead man" then I got up and spit on her face and stomped on her one more time the dropped the knife and walked down the hall.

The teachers were screaming and yelling while the guards were running after me down the hall. I started running and I slammed opened the school doors and sprinted to my car when I saw jahseh running out the school and hopped in I started up the car and drove off.

~
Welp we starting to get more interesting in this book 🤣