shaniqua the sket !

shaniqua the sket:

this story is about a girl who betrayed her friend and evantually through temptation becme a sket !

shaniqua: look at that boy he is so damn sexay  

michelle: yup he got a pack going on az well woii  

Shaniqua: oops introduction im shaniqua nd dis story bout me... (Im 18 and just about to finish skewl, Mixed race with long hair)...and a couple ov friends dont worry its got everything you need to know about my life inih so scroll don nd keep readiin dis page xxxx :)  

michelle: anyhoo shaniqua ur always on your random tymes init  

Shaniqua: wallevaa look dersz tamica  

Tamica: Ello babesz ders somefink i gotta tell you im going out with darren !  

Shaniqua: whosz dat ?  

Michelle: yeh whosz dat ?? !  

Tamica: look over there the boy with a six pack thats him.  

Shaniqua : why you gassin 4 i like him you noe dont joke lyke dat !

At this point i was kinda gettin shook ma heart waz sinking cuz i knew tamica was not joking by her face. Darren started walking over so i thought ok just act kool dont get nurvous or act lyke a beg and he mite come and link mee sometime when he is done with tamica.

Tamica : Shaniqua you ok with that i never knew that you liked him  

Shaniqua: Oh tamica you know i waz joking i think hes nice but i dont want to go owt with him now do i ?

Darren was now at our point he had his hand around tamica's waist. he wwas such a boomting woii he waz mixed race, with nice curly hair (not long thoo) he has a shape up nd slicks in his eye brows ear piercing nice swagga omg he was sexay i can repreat that again and again.

Darren: You alrite baby (he seed that kissing her in are face, he was the all time school boy so popular and bad)  

Tamica: Yes you didnt say hi to ma friends  

Michelle: inih you cant just come here and kiss up your wifay nd den not say hii urgh...  

Shaniqua: alright calm down..

At this point darren gave me the eye. pressing his lips nd givin me that ohh she nice look. Tamica didnt see this luckily.

Michelle: darren wheres your friends bruv cant dey com wiv you  

Darren: ite den imma call them.

He went off and i folowed him to ask him a question.

Shaniqua: Tamica i need to ask darren something is that ok ?  

Tamica: obviously.  

Shaniqua: Darren wait bruv ( i went after him nd he stopped and waited.)

Darren: YES !  

Shaniqua: i saw you give me the eye you know.  

Darren: ok i might like you, the only reason why i am goind out with tamica so i can get closer to you.  

Shaniqua: really ? no actually i dot know what im thinking i cant use tamica  

Darren: heres my number yeh call mee

he walked off. i was so happy that he like me so i said by to ma friends and left.

AT HOME:

i didnt noe weather to call darren or not but i really liked him so i got out his number