Chapter 1: Part 2: Ray's Girls

Chapter 1: Part 2: Ray’s Girls

Ray: Ladies! Are you ready?

Girls: YEAH!

Ray: *Shouts* I’m looking for my number one girl! Is it you?

*Girl walks in*

Ray: Tell me why you’re my number one girl?

Girl: *voice is really deep* I’m your number one girl because I think our personalities match and we’d be super cute together.

MB: *crickets*

*Confessionals: Ray: When I first saw this IT, I was thinking what the *beep* is it? A nigga or a bitch?

Prince: That’s not a girl, that’s a man.

Roc: That he/she made my stomach hurt, that was too gross.

Girl: Yes I am a transgender but that shouldn’t matter I’m all woman now! *End of Confessionals*

Ray: Are you a man?

He/She: I was.

Ray: Get the *beep* out of here, NEXT!

He/She: Well *beep* you too! That’s why you look like a girl.

Ray: *laughs* That’s what you want to look like and you don’t. Regardless I’m still fine. Now take yo manly ass out of here! Oh and get your voice fixed its deep as hell that’s not cute.

He/She: You *beep, beep* mother *beep* don’t let me catch your *beep* on the street. You *beep*

*Confessionals* Ray: Not only is this monster hideous, but its crazy as hell too! I was seriously scared for my life.

*End of Confessionals*

Ray: SECRUIRTY, please come and escort this thing out of here.

He/She: You haven’t seen the last of my *beep* every time I see you, I’m gonna knock you the *beep* out, every mother *beep* time.

*Confessionals* He/She: Ray you would be lucky to have all of this! I didn’t want yo ugly *beep* anyway but don’t let me catch you on the street! I swear I’m going to beat the hell out of you. *End of Confessionals*

*MB start laughing as he/she gets escorted away.*

Ray: *sighs as next girl comes in* Tell my why you’re my number one girl.

Italya: I’m your number one girl because I’m going to be there for you 100 percent. I know you get bored easily but I’m going to keep the relationship spicy you’ll never get bored with me, guarantee. *smiles*

*Confessionals* Ray: Not only was Italya gorgeous but after that he/she incident she was a breath of fresh air. I’m really feeling her, and did ya’ll see her butt. Damnnnnn! I'm going to feel all over that butt. *wiggles eyebrows as camera zoom in*

Italya: I’m going to put it on Ray like he’s never had it before. *End of Confessionals*

*Next girl comes sprinting in*

Ray: *smiles* Why do you think you’re my number one girl?

Rahja: *really excited* I’m your number one girl because I think you’re so adorable, and sweet, and funny. And I really think you’ll love me. I think we would have a lot of fun together. Every time I look into the future I always see myself with you, I just can’t picture myself without you. You are the perfect. Everything about you. Your beautiful skin tone, your hair, your nose, your eyes; I just think you are so beautiful................

*Confessionals* Ray: *yawns* She talked way too much. But the way she looked saved her life, if it wasn’t for that she would be going home.

Rahja: Ray seems like he’s the perfect listener because when I was talking he seemed to be listening intently. The other guys seemed to be falling asleep while I was talking which was a little rude, but hey they must have been really tired, I don’t blame them. At first I was a little nervous about meeting……….*cuts camera*

*End of Confessionals*

Ray: Tell me why you’re my number one girl.

Desiree: *sings to the tune of number one girl* I see you shawty, all by yourself over there its okay cuz I’m right here, and we gonna to party. Ray are you down? You came with yo boys just broke up with that girl no telling what she’s doing. Step over here Ray I got you now, its okay we gone work this out. So if you pick me, I won’t disappoint its show time 3 seconds I’m gone make you mine.

Ray: WOW! You can really sing, I’m very impressed.

*Confessionals* Ray: Wow that girl is talented, she’s definitely going into the house.

Desiree: I’m not really that into Ray, I just want a record deal. I’m going to try to make him fall in love with me so I can get signed to interscope *smiles* *End of confessionals*

Ray: Now it’s time for me to choose my potential number one girls. If I don’t call your name that sucks for you. If I do, good job that means you impressed me somewhat, you just might end up being the one for me. When I call your name come get your domo hats. And if I don’t call your name don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Here are the names in order from who I was impressed with the most. Desiree, get yo fine butt up here. *Desiree walks up and gets her domo hat*

*Confessionals* Desiree: I impressed him the most bitches! Haha! I’m going to get a record deal, yes! *End of Confessionals*

Ray: Itayla, Rahja

*Both girls walk up and get their hats*

Ray: Sierra.

Sierra: HELL YES! *Runs up quickly, and falls.*

Ray: Hahahah! You fell on your ass! *he’s killing himself laughing*

Sierra: *blushes as Ray puts the domo hat on her*

Ray: The last and certainly least girl, who made the least impression on me but you still outshined some of you. But next time I need more. Charnae come get your hat.

Charnae: *walks up shyly as Ray puts her hat.*

Ray: To the losers sucks to be you! You should have tried harder, I’m sure you’ll find someone one day, hopefully now get the *beep* out!

*Girls start walking out, Most girls are crying*

Ray: Aye stop crying, get the *beep* out ya'll feelings.

Ray: Now let’s go get in the hot tub ladies!

*They all get in the hot tub to celebrate*

*Confessionals* Charnae: Maybe it was a mistake to come here….. I was doing it to get back at my boyfriend, I can’t compete with these girls. I don’t have what it takes.

Desiree: *sings* I’m going to get the record deal babyyyyy!

Sierra: I’m going to win Ray’s heart. Most people think he’s mean and cold but I know that there’s good inside of him.

Itayla: *beep* these other bitches, I’m going to walk out of here with a ring! You best believe that.

Rahja: Ray, thank you so much for picking me. I am going to do everything with in my power to show you how much I care about you. I’ll be whatever you need. Your best friend, your lover, your support system whatever you need I’m going to be that for you. You are such a beautiful person inside and out and I just thank you for the opportunity of being able to come into the beautiful mindless house. it’s a dream come true I feel like Cinderella going to the …………………………….. *camera cuts off*

*End of Confessionals*

Stay tuned for Prod’s girls

-@RaeTrendyMe