Chapter 2

A/n:
Before I go any further Layla is going to keep a diary (irk how cliché) so that's how the story will be set up, If anything changes I'll let you know! 😊

So I started sitting with new people at lunch today, they seemed interesting. We got on this topic (don't even ask me how), but you came up and Sarah was like "omg, I hate him", he asked her why and she said "he dated and screwed her over".  The whole time I was trying my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt but all she was doing was talking shit about you. Finally I had to change the topic because our conversation was getting us nowhere.

Later on in 7th period I had class with Sarah, her older sister Kate and Emma (who would later become my best friend). We had foods class and I was super excited because that's the class that my mom teaches at her school (meaning if I fail I die ☠️).
We got in our groups and mine consisted of all the girls I was now friends with (Sarah, Kate, and Emma). We were sitting at these round table on the other aide if the room talking about our lives, boys, and school when Sarah brings you up. Immediately my chest tightens (in such a short amount of time you had me). Kate starts telling us about when you dated (you were a freshman and she was a sophomore), she was telling us about your breakup and about how you supposedly sent her nudes to the whole school. I didn't believe them or what they were saying because I wanted to form my own opinion of you. If we're being serious I still don't know what about think about you or what draws me to you!