Part 2 - Prince Charming.

Before I could even register what was going on we were already in front of his Rangoon red '65 mustang convertible. My fingers slowly slid along the cool metal of the hood all the way to the door handle. The interior was a pure clean white. This car couldn’t be more perfect. Every time I imagined myself escaping from “my castle” it was in a beautiful mustang a.k.a. a classic Rangoon red '65 mustang convertible. As I was admiring the beautiful classic car the door opened, bumping into my side. It caught me off guard and a little scream escaped from me. My scream was soon followed by a sudden uproar of laughter coming inside the car. I dunked down inside to see Liam in a fit of laughter.

“Really, Liam?” I said a little bitchy.

He continued laughing as I slammed the door of the mustang and stood  there pouting with my arms crossed. What has gotten in to me? Behaving in this manner is so not usual for me. Liam's head soon popped out of the car and he looked at me puzzled.

“Aw come on. It was funny.” He shot me a beaming grin. “Lighten up, Cupcake!”

“Cupcake?” I tilted my head as a questioning look.

He rounded the car, opening the door and gesturing for me to get in. “I thought it was cute. I could have when for princess but it seems so cliché. You know?”

I produce a small smile and a simple nod. Totally cliche yet totally perfect. What was happening? Everything seemed to add up with him. Maybe he was my prince charming who has come to save me from the horrible monster of a father I have. Then again nothing could good could possibly happened to me.

I became frantic as I heard the lunch bell go off. Shit Shit Shit.

“Look I've got to go.” I dropped my head a little so I wouldn’t have to make eye contact with him." If I miss any classes my dad will be seriously p.o.-ed (pissed off ).”

“What about after school?” He asked hopeful.

“I don't know. My dad is kind of...”

Cutting me off he said “Don't make me play the new kid card. I just want to make your day better and put a smile on your face.”

“That's the sweetest thing ever.” I sighed. Guess I was going to have to give in.

“Only for you cupcake.”

“W-what? Oh no.” I groaned. “Did I say that aloud?” I could feel my face catch fire all to quick.

He laughed at me once more but quickly covered his mouth. Pulling my gray comfy sweater up around my face, I turned away from him and yelled “ See you after school, Lime.” I headed to the school as I grinned to myself. If he could call me something ridiculous I could do the same. My stomach growled. Dang it I missed lunch. Gym was my next class.

Entering the gym, I noticed Mr. Underwood was setting up for soccer. Quickly I tried to think of an excuse to get of out class because I hated soccer. Every time I played I would try to hang back out of the way but some how or another I made my team lose. I made my way to Mr. Underwood in a hurry, hoping to get out of here before everyone came. Quietly I told him having girl problem. This made him got all awkward and fidgeted but it made him let me go.

Just as I reached for the handle of the door I was pulled into the girls locker room. I let out a tiny yelp as I was dragged by the back of my shirt.

“Let me go!” I tried to wiggle free.

“Please b*tch. Its time to get some serious payback.” You could tell this was making her happy.

“Brittany, p-please.” My voice began to crack as I felt the tears well up in my eyes.