Chapter 21: What did he do to you?

"What did he do to you?" Genma said furiously.

"He tried kissing me." 

"That guy...... I'm going to kill him."

"How many months do we have until we get married and have babies? I love you too much. You're such a cutie."

"We have 3 months left. I love you too, you're so beautiful."

--

*2 weeks later*

--

"RAIDO, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GIRL?!" said Genma very furiously.

"Making out with her."

"YOU TRIED TO MAKE OUT WITH HER? I TOLD YOU ALREADY, LEAVE HER ALONE OR ELSE I'L ASK IZUMO AND KOTETSU TO ARREST YOU."

--

"Hey Izumo and Kotetsu, can you guys put Raido in jail for 3 months?" Genma said.

"Uh, why?" Izumo and Kotetsu said in a very curious voice.

"Because he went to my girlfri- I mean friend that's a girl named (your name)'s house and started sniffing her panties *this part is in Genma's thoughts (Ok, I lied about the panties thinggy majjigy.)* and then he started flirting with her."

"Ok, We'll arrest him. But when did you get a girlfriend?" Izumo said.

"Yeah, when did you get a girlfriend?" Kotetsu said.

"HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW?!"

"..... You almost said the word 'girlfriend'." Kotetsu and Izumo said.

"Well, I started dating her almost 9 months ago in the chunin exams," you said, very uncomfortable, "We're going to get married in 2 months and a week. I'm inviting you two and Hayate, and more people tho."

"HOW ROMANTIC!"

--

"Yo, Raido. You're under arrest for sexual assaulting (your name)."

"What?!"

--

Now Raido is under arrest.

--

 'Awww, why am I under arrest for 3 months? I hadn't done anything.' Raido was thinking about who told the cops.

--

2 months later

--

"WE HAVE A WEEK UNTIL WE GET MARRIED!!" you said so happily.

" I KNOW RIGHT??!!" Genma said.

--

the next day

-- 

"Geny, are you going to be happy once we have kids?"

"Yes."

'' If we get a boy, what would you name him?"

"Kai."

"If we have a girl?"

"Ganme,  hahahaha."

"Nah, that's to close to your name. How about Ginko or Gemmei?"

"I like Gemmei more."

"Ok."

--

Chapter 21 - end

Announcement:

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting any chapters on Friday and Saturday. I was very busy with school and other privacy reasons. I hope you can forgive me. Also, have a fantastic day. Remember to smile. Bye!