Rian, Hayes, and Aaron, (Dedicated Chapter to the three of them)

OK, so I decided, to take a bit of a beak from the whole Nash and Beau thing, but they'll still obviously be in the story, but you wont be hearing from then in the next 2 or three chapters, I'm gonna focus on Rian, Hayes and Aaron, and then the other guys, but Nash and Beau are going to be sneaking into the story here and there, but these next three chapters are gonna be those three I mentioned Earlier, so, without further adau, here we go!

I kept quiet.

"You did didnt you?" Aaron spat.

"Whats so wrong with that? And no, I didnt." I said.

"Well, Number one, you fucking slapped her, and she is just now forgiving all of us, and then you go out and fuck her?" He said.

"I didnt fuck her, lower your voice." I spat.

"Stay away from her." He said, getting up.

"I dont have to do shit." I spat.

He was already out the door, so I didnt bother following him. I just got up, and walked out the door to my car. I decided to drive over to the mall.

**

**

I walked into Hollister, to find a few things, nothing much. I walked around the corner, and saw Rian and Beau, looking at swim suits.

"Well, I like, we didnt, but, I am stuck in some sort of love triangle. I mean I like them both, but after what happened I dont know, I mean, I hate them equally, and then love/like them equally..I just dont know." Rian said.

"That was the same with me, Cameron adn Nash when they were in MAGcon.. I dated Cam, and then we were breaking apart, then Nash kissed me, and Nash was there for me, so you kinda have to see who is going to be there for you the most, ya know?" Beau said.

"I guess.." She smiled.

I turned back so It looked like I was just walking in, and Rian saw me and Smiled.

"Hi Hayes." she waved.

"Hey." I walked over, smiling at Them both.

"So, what brings you here?" She asks.

"JUst doing some random shopping." I laughed.

"GUess what Beau told me?!" she said suddenly.

"What..." I asked, cautiously.

"Can I tell him?" Rian asked Beau, Beau nodding, "Beaus Pregnant again." She said.

"Whoa, congrats!" I hugged her.

"Dont worry, Its Nash's..." She smiled.

"Thats cool and all, but do you think I could talk to Ri for a few, privatly?" I smiled.

"Sure, I am gonna go fry these on, I'll be over there, text me if you leave, k?" She smiled.

Rian nodded, and we wlaked out of hollister.

"So, whats up?" She asked.

"Nothing, do you just want to hang out for a bit?" I smiled.

She nodded, and we walked about, just shopping randomly, and talking about nothing really. It was nice.

"So, are you really going to Florida?" I asked.

She let out a breath, "I-I dont know really.." She sounded clueless.

"Tell me more." I said.

"Well, when I was little, I always wanted to go to MSU, (Minnesota State Universtiy) And I guess that things change right?" She said.