Untitled Part 1

the twilight evening where I always come to see you and look at you till I'm tired of staring at her beautiful twilight with the lake and tree trees that grow on the edge of the lake and the sky that hears the golden cake that reflects to make clouds around the sun as if touched by magic making the clouds golden.

the twilight evening where I always come to see you and look at you until I'm tired of staring at her beautiful twilight with the lake and tree trees that grow on the edge of the lake and the sky that hears the golden cake that reflects to make the clouds yan ...
I walked the path by the lake to let go of my tired pen or just looking for the cool and beautiful scenery that made me get an idea or infuse in producing a beautiful work.

I never mersa bored to often come often and even I yearn to come to this place and if I do not come for a day alone I mersa there is missing from me and tersa I forget something important from me.

I painted his beautiful lake with some trees growing on the edge of the tree with the beautiful view of the clouds with the sunlight that emit the light of dusk that spoil the eye with me mengarumi lake with my small ship to let the atmosphere twilight greet me.

with a sense of calm I continue the sweetness that I made and finished the painting is so beautiful painting that I made so I do everytime I come.
the next day I look at the paintings that I made in my room dingding and I saw the dingding clock and showed the number 16: 30 wib and I rushed off with my usual jeket wear and upon arrival I see a beautiful sky with horens color of the sun that makes the atmosphere more twilight if i can come this place in this park i have a lover that i love if.

I came home with a feeling so happy with the view that so I do not want to go that I continue to look as I walk home with the hill with the wind so fast yany so cool and pihon trees that dance along the park on the hill make the atmosphere more dusk for me and when I went down the hill to my return I met a woman who was looking at the beautiful atmosphere of the park accompanied by a tree that was singing through the breeze if he stood beside me and when I want to approach the first person who wants me the same in a place like this

and I want to take it to a more beautiful place on the edge of the lake where I often make me comfortable and so twilight and that makes me to make a beautiful work and make everyone who see her smile to see her. We also talked for a long time and I also offered what which I think and he accepted my bid and said I can not wait to see him because I am also like the twilight and I say yes and yes I really like twilight is the most important part of my life he just took a breath while looking at the sun that changed with its dark night auxiliary with light kangang kangang that makes the atmosphere more beautiful.

he said if I can be with my beloved that I love and with my son will be a big family who always see the beauty of a twilight

I just stare and smile with a woman who talks with me that is directly close to me see and look at her eyes and she also said a lot before I say hello my intention before seeing her.

a very natural twilight where I came with a woman who had the same joy that was my twilight promise yesterday and did not wait long he was holding my hands and spinning with a face so happy different from yesterday's facial look that looked at the beauty of the evening want to bring a happiness to this place with a sweet laugh as he would like to bring ter reach with a day to say to a man.

soon he also said I never mersa se comfortable this when going to this place like this especially a man to see a twilight and I say I was the same never and no one I never take this place at dusk because I have not found the right person for me to bring to see the beautiful twilight and can cause a sense of love.

at the same time I was and he looked at each other and said whether you want to be with me to always be together to see a naturally occurring twilight that night and then that we two see see a witness of love that arises with a new person in day and utter one another the sentence was together on the second day along with the full sense of the natural twilight from the exposure of sunlight to the clouds that form an atmosphere that makes love and affection come in a day that begins from looking at the twilight that makes sense to arise with fellow people who like the twilight

and added with his warm embrace accompanied by a twilight that proves by seeing the twilight is so natural and beautiful and hope with the beauty of the evening that accompany a hopeful person in that day that harapa it comes from the mind while looking at the twilight may come true or it comes from its own through the sense of being carried in the feelings of a sincere heart while also looking at the twilight in the afternoon where one gets a new thing in life that may come in a day or in an old process that its results are unforgettable .

which I made a beautiful work that could spoil the eye of a work that was themed with a twilight that was so natural and that it may be an unforgettable twilight from its beautiful dusk that is seen

once again I painted the twilight that I think that I like with the heart that now decomposes it through a meeting with a woman who where meet in a day and the second day expressed a sense through the twilight which to the part coming from the twilight that made the twilight and the day intu warmly filled with hatat his love that I call love a day in the natural twilight.

which I gave by the name of twilight and a story that I painted neatly on the painting I made with a tree that grows on the edge of the lake and the tree that sing with its gusts of wind with clouds that radiate a light coming from the sun with color the pink.

and the twilight I was experiencing which I am now with the woman I saw was looking at the twilight at the same time I also looked at the beautiful sunset that I now and he together in one meeting.

now me and he made a painting with the theme of twilight and singing which when I look at the twilight with him while singing it

which makes everyone for the umpteenth time smiling looking at my paintings and he

and now the impia he manifested bringing his lover to the place where he saw the twilight and now also come out ga that in his dream it in the middle of the evening that looks me and he bahaguia with family impinanya it and also that I want to do with my lover nati with the family blanket happy each other with the witnesses of twilight that looks with the light that makes the atmosphere more warm and every day and the next day dusk that blanketed happiness and laughter unforgettable yes forever ter memenang in the heart of the deepest and or even the word word kutulis or again with the work that I made from the twilight twilight that is always there to accompany me and now with the family and also from what I think and hope from the dusk that I look at the sky with an instant terujud.senja oh evening where I say my happiness is dusk so also with what i can dap [at from seeing dusk whether karna coincidence or because of expectation arising from looking at twilight which I see or also just to the real.

twilight oh twilight where i say my happiness is the twilight as well as what i can dap [at from seeing dusk whether karna coincidence or because the hope arising from looking at the twilight that I see or also just to the real

done

rich results from: lowi aldi pratama wake up

the theme; FROM AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WHERE I LOOK AT ANYWHERE WHICH IS NOT BE NICE SE BEAUTIFUL.

message: I hope the story I write becomes a work of this special kind and also my first work can give twilight on the day you pass.

attachment: if the result of my work is not interesting and can be said not good apologize and for kedepanya I will fix and better if for trimakasih and surely I will continue to produce a new work of good wor

THANKS ACHIEVEMENT: THANKS FOR THE WATTTPAD AND ALSO FOR THEIR SEMOGA TEAM IS MORE TO SUCCESSFULLY AND CONTINUOUSLY PRODUCE YOUNG CHILDREN WHICH WORK AND ALSO FOR THE OPPORTUNITY THAT WAS PARTY BY THE WATTPADTHANKS AND GOD BLESS

my signature for: lowi aldi pratama wake up.