Lost soul

Hi guys thanks for pointing and reading this, and please don't copy. If you wonder anything just write to me or make a comment, well let's begin.
---------------------------------------------------------
You left my mind when you walked away. You said no more tears but when you broke my heart just walked away.

you left you just gave up on me couldn't we just have started over I can't lose you, did I mean nothing.

  I'm not ready to say goodbye not yet.. you cut me off you didn't write or called you just broke my heart repeatedly. So how could you push me away from you. I don't even know who am I.  You changed me in so many ways that now I don't even recognize me anymore.

Way does love have to hurt that bad way so hard to understand. My life is a mess because of you,in a different life in a different time it might have worked out. You just gave up like that and took the easy way out, it was us but know I am alone wans more.

You left me so don't you dare think of me again. I can take care of myself I don't need you here. So much drama and yet my soul has so many unanswered questions. Did you have to  disappoint them to, the light is fainting the more drama it comes the more light is fainting away, just wish it would be a way out off here, so I can go back back we're I belong.

Now I'm lost, I don't know what to do.  Did I forget how I wanted to fight.
you took more then my smile away you took my heart, my love and it filled with sorrow. Did I go in the darkness did I really give up is this really how I want to be..

No I can't stop know if not for me then I fight for her I can't just give up now, I can't let her down once more I can't let the darkness win I will never let him win again, I will fight It will work ut in the end.

You may have broke me, you may have slowed me down but that's just for now.  I am coming up and I am becoming stronger, so just you wait and watch out.

You can't bring me down without a fight, even if you succeed I am coming back up, and twieas ass strong. You doubt that I can do it, but you know it is nothing I can't do if I put my mind to it.

i don't surrender to the whispers in my mind that saying "go home and give up". It is nothing left to fight for that is not torn. BULLSHIT

Just remember what you fight for and hold on tight I fight for myself. I wanna go back to the old days, I don't what to be this person who let's her down.

don't let go always believe in yourself, the most powerful feeling ever is to feel good about yourself.

But the clouds has been diming the way through my mind, but you'll never give up on me, you were my light the person I could trust you believed and now I do two. But it's so many questions that need to be answered to so is it okay to say go away, you kicked me down you took the best of me now all I see is the worst of me.

But no there are you showing me a way out of this mess, believe is free so break me free. When I see you I smile you never bring me down because you are here to bring me back up. You are my life you are my happiness. You are me soul you are my sister after all
_______________________________________
      As you might have noticed its 3 people in this story it my be hard to tell them apart, so tell me if your confused or if I need to change something

Thanks for reading<3 and like I said I wrote this a wery long time ago like 3 years ago
Enjoy and comment