SIX

Your pov

Tmrw is camp, I was really exited but didn't really want to go after that insedant with Yoongi. It feels weird saying his name.
We walked to school with Tzuyu and when ever I saw yoongi I tired to avoid him and not go near him. Tests stared and we were seperated. Everyone sat by them selfs. I was done with my paper and I looked around, I saw him looking towards me. I rolled my eyes and looked away, just like him. Let's see what it feels like to taste your own medicine. I smirked thinking of a evil plan. It's payback time Yoongi!

"Boo!" Someone shouted in my ears. Making me fall of my chair. I groaned in pain.
"Hey what did you do to her you jerk" I heard Tzuyu shouted at Kris.

"I'm sorry are you okey" he held my hand helping me get up.
"Thank you what a gentleman" I said loudly so "someone" would hear me.

"No need to thank Bae" I glared at him, he made it seem like he didn't see and got straight to the point.

"Anyways we need to get paired for the camp, wanna be my other half" he winked at me.
"Was that suppose to be a pick up line bc if it was you need some help" I said sitting back down. I heard some students laugh. Me and Tzuyu high fived each other giggling at Kris's reaction. He pouted before taking a seat. In the corner of my eyes I saw him looking at me. I didn't make eye contact and just smirked, wait till I get started. I'll make you pay for all the pain you caused me.

Skip->

Finally I can get some rest. I plotted onto my bed and hugged my pillow. He tried to get my attention today but I didn't give him any, I didn't want to do that but whenever I do it only hurt me. I closed my eyes and rested for a while before packing my things for the big trip.

Bus stop->

It's the big day! Me and Tzuyu were super exited, we really love the school camp, that's were we first met and became friends and we always leave some marks and little treasure to find when we go back there. I jumped up and down because all that excitement was too much to hold inside.

"Someone is exited" I heard Kris chuckle.
"Duh i love camping" I said with excitement in my voice.

"And I love you and I'll make you mine on this trip, so wait for me" he winked before leaving me dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with him...is he crushing on you or is he just faking it" Tzuyu asked confused.
"No idea" I said and shrugged.

I saw yoongi at the back his hands in pocket and he's eyes on me. I quickly turned around and looked at Kris. Maybe he will be useful in this trip I said to myself while smirking.
"Hey don't do that you look scary" Tzuyu gave me a scared face.

"Haha sorry" I said while going into the bus, this is gonna be one hell of a ride.
I plugged my earphones and listened to music the whole trip.

"Let's go!" someone shouted making me jump up. What the hell!

"Get your ass up lets go" Tzuyu whined as I stretched my hands.

"You go I'm going out after" she nodded and run out. I slowly got up and walked out.
"Ah" I tripped on my own leg and stumbled backwards, someone held me up.
"Thanks" I said not bothering to look at the person.

"Ahhhh I'm ready for this" I stretched my hands out and breathed the fresh air before running to Tzuyu and jumping on her back. I always do that when we come here it's like a tredition. She laughed and put me down.
"You became so heavy" she messaged her back.
"Says the person who said I'm the skinniest girl she knows" I crossed my arms.

"I only said that to make you feel better" she said giggling.
"What a good friend" I rolled my eyes walked past her.
"Hey you know I'm kidding" she giggled and annoyed me until I forgive her.

"Alright boys and girl you will be get into groups of four 2girls and 2boys" the teacher announced, I looked over to Kris who was eyeing me. I scoffed and turned around.

"but I'm picking the groups" everyone groaned including me and Tzuyu. Plz not him plz not him! I said inside while she was reading out the names.

"Tzuyu, Y/n, Jungkook.." she paused while we looked at each other in excitement. We are together as expected.
"And maybe Yoongi" my smile was replaced with a glare. Ugh come on I wanted to be with Kris but I can't say I'm not happy. Just saying.
"Let's get our camp set up now. You four will work together but then two groups will come together and four boys and four boys will sleep in separate tents" the boys made weird sounds which made the teacher give a disgusted look I was disgusted as well they are such pervs.

"Let's go" the teacher shouted and we started to build the tent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment!