My OC (Original Character)

Hello again!
Today I'm going to post(this is not Instagram) my OC and for the first time my ugly drawing(O my god I'm frickin out already).

So this is my OC

Her name is Peace

Her name is Peace. She is a fan made character from desime(if you guys read the first chapter, u know) that me and my best friend made. Me and my best friend made more characters so she won't get lonely. We've made 2 virtues ( kebajikan(the good one) and 1 sin (dosa(the evil one). And this is one of the virtues that we made. We decided that the 2 of us can be the 2 virtues since there's 2 of us. My best friend said I can be Peace because I'm kinda that shy and can get emotional like crying (don't ya dare laugh!).

Peace's Data:
•Positive personality:
-Kind
-Calm
-Helpful
•Negative personality:
-Gets to emotional (crying)
-Shy
-Always got scared
•Skills:
-Sound of Peace: She sings her special song to calm down people and calm down the chaos that her rival made(spoilers alerted) and make Peace. Only last for 2 minutes.
-Aura of Aurora: She can heal humans, virtues, and sins with her very own skill.
-Around Bouquet: A protection that she made out of a sparkly pink shield around her and it is seen-able. The protection smells like rose mashed up with a flower blossom.
-Venus Trap: She can grow a Venus trap and eat bugs(not human, She is innocent). Effective score: 40%
-Creativity of plants: She can grow plants and form a thing and animals from the ground and can trap someone with the roots she grow. Only last for 3 minutes. Effective score: 20%
-Hana no Nectar: Her greatest power she has. She Blast an aura of flower bloosom and shoot it to the enemy. Effective score: 70%.
-Roza no Nectar: She blast an aura of rose to her enemy. The aura of rose appear on the ground where the enemy is standing and blast the enemy to the ground. Effective score: 50%
-Nectar Canon: She distract her enemy by using her power and making her enemy not move. Only last for 1 minute. Effective score: 2% (because of being electrocuted)
• Hobbies: singing, drawing, taking care of plants, reading a book about plant, helping, making peace, loves to drink green tea, love to heal someone.
•Day of Birth: September, 22
•Zodiac: Virgo
•Birthstone: Sapphire
•Gender: Female
•Age: 16
•Height: 165cm
•Weight: 40,0kg
•Animal form: Wolf
•Kingdom: Garden of Secret
•Nickname(s):
-Peacey
-Sang Kedamaian (The Peace)
-The crybaby
-Scaredy-cat
-Shy girl

That is all for Peace! Thx for reading! Dhaz Korun!

(Next up, My best friend OC).