Kick Her Out

Tracy's POV

" Hey, Susan!!" I heard Dani saying as she entered.

" Hi, Dan. Good morning." She said to him.

" Morning. Come with me. I have something to tell you." Daniel said to her and pulled her out with him. I smirked.

" I think I should go now. I have to assist Marc in the board meeting." Lin said and stood up.

" Yeah, sure." I said to her.

" You are prepared with your presentation today?" She asked me.

" Yeah, sure." I said to her.

" Very good then." She said to me. " I am going." She said and I nodded. I kept arranging the stuffs again.

" Tres!!!" Dani called me and I went out.

" Everything is going according to the plan by now." I said to him.

" Good then." He said.

" What is going on?" Susan asked me.

" You will find it out later. Now don't go inside. Let's talk about something else." I said to her.

" Why not?" She asked me.

" We were thinking if we get the deal for real then what would we do for a celebration?" I asked her.

" Oh, we can keep a party for celebration." Susan said.

" Next week there is a party at my place if you forget, Susan." Daniel asked.

" Yes, I do remember. Your girlfriend's birthday." Susan said.

" That's great then." Dani said.

" We can keep the party the weekend after the next one." Susan said.

" Good idea. But I was thinking something else." I said to her.

" About what?" She asked me.

" Let's tour the whole Paris." I said.

" I did it thousands of times." Dani said irritatingly.

" Then you will be our guide." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah, right." He said.

" When is your birthday, Susan?" I asked her.

" It's next month 13th." She said.

" Good. Then." I said.

" Why are you asking?" She asked me.

" I keep forgetting people's birthday so I need to set reminder." I said to her. Actually I want to give her a surprise on her birthday.

" Alright then. Let's go inside. I need to check my sketch and show you both as well. Tell me if it's perfect." She said to me.

" Ok, let's go." I said and she showed us the sketch that she copied mine.

" It's perfect." I said to her.

" Thank you." She said smilingly. I smiled back.

Betty was right. This world is too cruel for a girl like Susan. I was sad inwardly when I thought that her innocent smile would be no more when she will face the extreme cruelty of this f*cking world.

" You're welcome." I said.

" I think you are first. Go and rock it." Dani said to Susan patting her back.

" Thank you, Dan. I will try my best." Susan said and walked out of there.

" I think it's done." Dani said.

I looked at Tania. She was doing something on the drawing sheet. I am sure that she is rubbing my signature and putting hers. I chuckled. Do whatever you want it won't be working. Things will be messed. You will come to know what Tit For Tat is.

" I think so." I said.

" Let's go. We should also go." he said and I nodded.

I went to my desk and smirked at my camera pen then finished the video. I played it on my laptop hiding from everyone to make sure it has recorded everything till now. I saved it once I was sure everything was  fine kissed on it. It did the great work.

" You rocked, babes. Just rocked. Do one more thing. Just help me in the meeting." I said to my pen and kept it inside my bag.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I saw the caller ID and a huge smile plastered on my face automatically. I picked up the call at once.

" Hello, Broooooo." I almost squealed. I know people may be looking at me weirdly but who cares!!! I heard him laughing.

" Hello, whinny kid. How are you?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" I am fine, Bro. How are you?" I asked him.

" I am good. Say hello to Tracy, princess." He said.

" Hello, Tres!!" I heard little Hazel. I sighed. I miss the kids a lot.

" Hello, Sweetheart." I said. "How is my baby doing?" I asked her.

" Good, good." She said.

" Where is your twin?" I asked her about Harry.

" He is with Scarlett and Tris. Helping them in the garden." She said.

" Haven't you gone there to help them?" I asked her.

" No, Hazel has a bit fever, so mama said no Hazel in the garden." She said and I chuckled. Isn't she adorable!!!

" Aww, Mama is right. You shouldn't go there. Mama loves you a lot and she doesn't want you to get more sick." I said to her.

" Yes." She said.

" So, my Hazel will get well soon, right?" I asked her.

" Yes, Hazel will." She said and I chuckled.

" Give the phone back to Dad." I said.

" She had a high fever last night. Now she is quite well." Bro said.

" As always you didn't sleep the whole night. I know that." I said. He chuckled.

" Can't sleep when my kids are not able to sleep because they are not well." He said and I smiled widely.

" No one will believe what you have become now. You changed. Completely changed. You used to say you are not going to settle down ever. Now see? You are happily living with your family. That's what we always wished for." I said.

" Yeah, think so. Time is a big factor." he said to me.

" Quite understandable." I said. "I have a very important meeting today, Bro. I have a lot to tell you." I said to him.

" Alright then you go. I will call you later." He said to me.

" Give my love to all. I miss you all. Bye." I said.

" Sure. Take care. Don't skip meal and sleep well. Don't starve yourself and don't make yourself work a lot." He said and I chuckled.

" Ok, Dad. I will do everything you said." I said and he chuckled.

" Ok, then bye." He said.

" Bye." I hung up the call.

Time for revelation. I smirked and walked towards the conference room. I sat beside Daniel.

" Ready?" He asked me. I nodded smirkingly. He smirked back.

" Let's kick her out." I said to him.

" Yeah, let's." He said to me.