Long time no see

Elena was downstairs making her a glass of fresh blood when she heard knocking so she vamped downstairs and opened her front door and saw Elijah "Elena I was wondering if u coil join me on a walk "said Elijah .

"Sure I would love to "said Elena and her Elijah started walking down a wintery forest as Elijah starts asking how's she's doing

"So Elena how are u "said Elijah as they walked through the snow "I'm doing great actually I just finished writing my diary"said Elena "oh u have can I read it "said Elijah teaching for her diary "no u can't "said Elena laughing Elijah tickled Ele...

"So Elena how are u "said Elijah as they walked through the snow "I'm doing great actually I just finished writing my diary"said Elena "oh u have can I read it "said Elijah teaching for her diary "no u can't "said Elena laughing Elijah tickled Elena making her laugh so he could grab her diary.

Elena was about to get her diary when Elijah pinned her against the wall and they looked into each other eyes and Elijah moved forward Claiming her lips as his

Elena was about to say something when she kissed him back Elijah tangled his fingers in her hair pulling her closer to him then Elijah pulled back pecking at her lips one more time "Elijah that was

Elena was about to say something when she kissed him back Elijah tangled his fingers in her hair pulling her closer to him then Elijah pulled back pecking at her lips one more time "Elijah that was ..."Elena said about to finish her sentence "amazing "said Elijah finishing her sentence .