Chapter 15: What If...

Please read the author's note at the end. Thank you!

=====

Hana just stared into the distance, her back facing Kai as she heaved a sigh. That train of memories back then, were they all true? She wasn't doubting about it or anything, but she wanted to know why Bohyeon wouldn't want her to know those past events that happened to her. Just earlier, she wasn't expecting Bohyeon to be in such form. She was scared as ever and didn't want to believe what she saw. It has been minutes since Kai teleported her somewhere far away from the war zone. While Hana was still in deep thought, Kai just watched her from behind.

He was thinking whether Bohyeon would go after her or not, but surprisingly he hasn't arrived. Bohyeon would've been there but he was nowhere to be found at the moment. Kai was making sure Hana will never leave his sight, or disappear out of nowhere. He didn't want anyone getting Hana away again, he has had enough.

While the sound of the wind could be heard, Hana started to speak which made Kai frown. "Why was I under the water?" She asked, still not facing him. As much as Kai wanted to answer her question, he didn't want to. He didn't want her to remember that but with Tao, she did. Once again, Hana spoke but this time she turned to face him. "Please... I want to know why I was there." She was eager to know, but Kai shook his head and grabbed her arm. He was obviously trying to ignore the question.

"We can't stay here-" he was cut off by her pulling her arm away from his grip. Kai raised a brow and gazed at her. Her head was lowered as she held her arm where he gripped. With this, he sighed heavily and said, "Like what Lay said, that's not important-"

"Why is it not important? Why? What's wrong with that memory that you can't even answer my question?" She grew impatient and wanted answers right now. She didn't want to keep asking herself questions that would be left unanswered afterwards. The more questions she ask to herself, the more eager she is to find out the answer. Kai couldn't believe her right now as he frowned. "That memory is nothing. You shouldn't have remembered that-" Kai was supposed to stop her from asking further more questions but she cut him off once again.

"Why? Why shouldn't I remember it?"

"Like I said, it's nothing so stop-"

"I won't stop asking you, not unless you answer me properly!"

"I can't answer your questions-"

"Why can't you?!"

The bickering continued and Kai wasn't having it. He didn't want to hear more questions anymore and without thinking nor stopping himself, he said something he shouldn't have said but it was too late. "That's how you died, alright? Bohyeon pushed you off a cliff and he disappeared afterwards. We tried to save you but you didn't make it." He said, panting as he looked away from her. Hana couldn't believe what she just heard. She got what she wanted but sher couldn't believe it. Now she understands why they didn't want her to remember that.

Hana looked down and clenched her hands. "And then I lived again... because of Bohyeon..." She said under her breath. All this time, she has been manipulated by Bohyeon and thought that he's the good guy when in reality he's actually the bad guy. She thought that she was fooling herself all this time. Hana was close to breaking down until Kai pulled her in a hug. At that moment she felt like she's back in time. Those times when she was still with them, having fun. She wanted to bring that back, but the situation right now would not make that happen.

"I want to help you." Hana said as she looked up to him. "I don't want to follow Bohyeon anymore. I want him gone." As she said that, Kai showered her a light smile. I want to help them. This is a battle between us and Bohyeon now. This chaos only happened because of him. It's time for him...

...to disappear.

=====

Hey everyone!

I know that I have been gone for so long that I neglected my unfinished stories here in Wattpad. I feel like nobody will read this anymore but hey, if someone does then hello there! I know that all of those who has been reading this story has been waiting for an update, and here it is. I just wanna tell all of you my thoughts and I hope you read this and understand me at least.

These past months, I haven't been able to open my wattpad and I haven't been reading stories here as well. I have been too busy with my life since I'm close to graduating high school now and is getting ready for college soon. I was too busy minding my own life that I forgot that I actually have stories unfinished here. As much as I want to finish this story, I don't think that I would be able to reach the end of this sequel. I don't have much ideas for this story anymore and the plot has been mixed up as well. I really thought that I could finish this but I guess I was too ambitious back then.

This might be the last chapter of this sequel since I can't come up with something else for this story anymore. It was fun while making this, but I've lost my motivation to finish it. I've been making some other stories as well but I just couldn't finish this anymore. I hope all of you could understand.

I will surely miss those times when I was still making this series. The hype was too much but I guess it died down. For my readers who reads this, thank you for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it even though it's unfinished. I'm so grateful that you stayed and read it until the sequel. I will be publishing other more stories soon, but who knows. Thank you for existing and I hope you have a wonderful day.