~Michelle~

They pulled Veeda out first.

The metal was crushing in around me.

The light suddenly flowed into the metal tomb, and a pair of hands reached in. Taking them, I finally crawled out if the crushing mass.

Veeda.

My beautiful wife was laying in the pavement, skin so pale I thought she was already dead.

"Veeda!! You need to wake up! You can't leave me!" I scream.

I saw her eyes flutter. She was alive. the paramedics lifted her up, an out her into the ambulance. The sirens were screaming at a deafening pitch.

Pushing past everybody, I went to my love.

"Ma'am you need to sit down an get looked at." an EMT said, grabbing my arm.

"IF YOU DONT LET ME GET TO MY WIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I WILL RIP YOUR STOMACH OUT THROUGH YOUR THROAT!" I roared.

The man steppe off and let me climb into the ambulance.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Once they rolled her into the hospital, things got worse.

"Mrs. McVay, you need to keep your heart beating." the doctor said.

A gurgling sound came from Veeda's throat.

'Beeeeeeepp'

"She's going flat line! Get the paddles!"

"Clear!"

"Dammit! she's not responding! CLEAR!"

'beep' 'beep' 'beep'

My love. I was losing her.

Falling to my knees, I cradled my head in my hands. the most blood curdling screams ripped through my throat. Paramedics rushed to my side but they couldn't help. no one could.

Wet hot tears spilled down my cheeks as the screams got more sorrow filled. It want just screaming. It was weeping an sobbing and clawing at my hair as emotions ripped through my throat.

My love. I am losing her.