*6*

Ari's P.O.V

---------------------------- THE NEXT MORNING --------------------------

"Ari.  Ari.  ARI!!"

I awoke to the sound of my alarm.  When I looked up, Brady was standing practically over my face.

"Yes?"

"Your alarm has been blasting for a while.  Chance called again with another noise complaint.  Plus, we are all headed to the beach.  You said your coming.  Still in?"

"Oh, yeah.  It was a long night."

As I spoke, I remembered last night.  Me, Chance, Devin, and Michael.  We went around pranking the other boys.  Prank calls, ding-dong-ditch.  It was so fun and really funny.  It was an overall amazing night.

"Ari!"

"Huh?"

I looked up again to see Brady hovering over my face.  His face spelt angry and annoyed all over it.  

"You spaced again."

"Sorry.  As I said before it was a pretty long night."

"Okay.  But, are you coming or not?"

"Yeah.  I'm coming.  Give me 5 minutes."

Brady walked out of my room, and when I heard the door shut I jumped up.  I ran and quickly locked the door to the conjoined room I share with Chance and Devin.  That way they couldn't get in.  

I ran to the bathroom, and washed up a little.  I changed into my orange bikini and then threw a shirt over my top.  Then I threw on some shorts and slipped my tiny feet into the flipflops that I got when I arrived.  I shoved a towel, my wallet, earbuds, and keycard into my beach bag.  I grabbed my phone and floated out of my room.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

As Brady spoke his voice became even higher in it's tone.  Of course it's like me to forget that he has a really high voice, singing or not.  He grabbed my arm and dragged me toward the elevator.  He played with the buttons and pressed lobby.  

"Down we goooooo!!!!!"

"Yep."