11

Jahi POV
I looked out my bedroom window to see Mikayla staring right at me. I've never noticed that her window was right across from mine. I could tell she was embarrassed because she quickly closed the curtains. But tbh I thought it was kinda cute.

I walked slowly up to my window n closed my curtains as well. I sat back down on the bed n just thought about earlier today. I can't believe Derek took her out. I hope they not datin, I hope I still gotta chance. I laid back on my bed n looked up at the ceiling. Before I knew it I was knock out.

Mikayla POV
I sat on my bed processing what just happened. I hope he don't think I'm weird, or a stalker or somethin. I brushed the thought off n continued to watch Netflix. About 4 minutes in the show I started to drift to sleep.
______________________________
I woke up to the sound of my mother yellin from downstairs for me to get up. I slowly dragged myself out of my comfortable ass bed to get ready for bum ass school. I hopped in the shower n brushed my teeth, washed my face, then put this on.

 I hopped in the shower n brushed my teeth, washed my face, then put this on

I ran downstairs to see Aliyah eating cereal n watchin Mickey Mouse. My mom was beside her on her phone.

Me: Good morning ma, morning Aliyah

Mom: Morning sweetie

Aliyah just smiled at me.

Mom: You needa wake up earlier n on ya own next time or imma leave ya ass here n you gotta walk to school.

Me: Ok ok, I will

I turned then rolled my eyes so she couldn't see cause I'm not tryna get an ass whoppin. I grabbed two eggo waffles n put them in the toaster. I unlocked my phone n went on instagram while I waited for my waffles. I got a notification that someone named Veronica followed me. I clicked on her page to see who she was. I started to scroll through the pictures on her page.

That's when I found out who she was. It was the waitress from last night, the one who Derek was grinnin extra long at. I decided to just add her back. My waffles then popped up n I put them on a plate. I grabbed the syrup n put some on them n started eatin. When I finished I threw my plate away, grabbed my bag, then walked out the door wit me mom n sister.

I locked the door then started walkin to the car. I opened the car door n heard a front door open. I looked to the left n saw Jahi walking out the door. I guess I was staring cause he looked at me n smiled. I gave a lil smile then hopped in the car. We pulled out the driveway but we stopped cause ma mom wanted to talk to Jahi.

Mom: Hey Jahi how are you?

Jahi: I'm good, how are you Mrs. Brown

Mom: I'm fine, how's ya mother. Tell her I said hi

Jahi: She's good and I will.

Mom: You walkin to school sweetie?

Jahi: No just to the bus stop

Mom: Oh well I'm droppin them off at school I can drive you

Once she said that ma heart started beating mad fast.

Jahi: Um, sure thank you

He opened the door and got in the car. He sat by the window next to me. Ma heart was beatin 100 bps by this point. It was a lil awkward cause I didn't know wtf to say. I was lookin down at ma lap then I glanced at him. N of course the only time I looked at him he had to look at me at the same time. He started to smile n I smiled back.

Jahi: Hey Mikayla

Me: Hey Jahi

It got quiet real quick. It was mad awkward, no one said nun. I didn't know what to say I was still embarrassed from last night. We stopped at a red light then I felt his body gettin closer to me. I could see him leanin in closer to me n I sat there frozen.

Jahi: Hey... I didn't know our window was right across from mine

Mikayla: Yea Ik... you learn sumthing new everyday ig

He laughed a little n nodded his head agreeing with me. The rest of the ride was silent, all you could hear where the tires driving on the bumpy road. My mother was driving kind of fast since we were running a little behind. She made a turn and my whole body flew into Jahi's lap. He caught me so I didn't fully lay on him. I looked up at his face and got a little red. He smiled at me and looked down at my hand. I furrowed my brows since he was looking down. I looked at my hand to see it was place right.on.his.dick. I immediately got back up and turned the other way. It was only for a couple of seconds but of all places my hand landed there. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smiling and laughing to himself.

Mom: Sorry back there! Ik I'm driving a lil fast. I promise I don't always drive like this Jahi

Jahi: *laughs* it's ok Mrs. Brown my mother drives fast sometimes too

It got silent again but we finally made it to the school. Me and Jahi both got out the car. He thanked my mother for the ride then closed the car door. I waved at her as she pulled off. We turned at the same time and started walking towards the building. It was kind of awkward, I didn't know what to say.

Jahi: Hey, about that car thing don't worry about it. *laughs* it was just an accident

Mikayla: Yea my bad about that. She be hittin them turns dumb hard sometimes. *laughs* But same with the party, my bad about that. We were both drinking, things got outta hand and I made a mistake.

Jahi looked down at his feet and nodded. He looked kinda sad but idk maybe I'm buggin. He looked back up at me then smiled. We continued to walk and joke with each other as he walked me to my locker. He's just so nice and cute but I can't be thinking like that. He still has a whole girlfriend n I like Derek a lot. I closed my locker n he started walking me to my language arts class. I felt someone starin the shit at me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Natalie watching us with a mug face with her arms folded.

Damn.. this bitch again.

Whewww chilee! It's been a long minutee😭 Ik most of y'all prolly don't care about this story but it's quarantine, I hope y'all staying safe, bu I kinda miss writing. So I'm hopping back on this bih! If y'all still reading I hope you enjoyedd, more chapters to come and more stories I promise. 💋 Follow, vote & comment! I love readin y'all comments. ♡