~^•Stella•^~

You arrive at an empty beach on a warm, summer day. You look at the shore, seeing a sexy woman, most likely to be an American Mink. You walk up to her. "Hey, sexy.~" You say to her. She takes off her sunglasses and looks at you with a smirk. "Oh, hello.~" You talk with her for a while.

As you both talk, she asks you; "Are you single?" You nod as she sits up and grabs your neck, quickly kissing you. You grab her waist and kiss her back. You both pull away as both of your saliva drip onto the sand. "Let's go to my place.~" You both get up and walk to your car.

"Oh, by the way, what's your name?" You ask her. "Stella, and you're name is?" "Y/N" (Your Name) "lets just get to your house.~" Stella says as you start up your car and drive home with her. You get out of the car and go inside, closing the door behind you both.

You kiss her to your bedroom and push her onto the bed, laying her down on her back. You start to remove your pants, showing a large, hard cock. Stella grins. You remove her pants and her panties, rubbing her clit. She moans softly. You start to finger her, first one finger, then two.

Stella moans a bit louder. You take out your fingers, licking them. "Mmm~ You taste good~" You say with a grin. You violently shove your cock in her entering as she makes half of a moan. You fuck her hard and fast, nearly reaching your guys' limits. "Y/N, I-I'm gonna c-cum~" "I-I'm... I am t-too~"

After a few seconds, you both cum at the same time, you keep fucking her no matter what. You both are panting and moaning but you won't stop for any reason. You fuck her like a hurricane would to a tornado. (REALLY HARD AND REALLY FAST) Finally, you end.

You pull out your cock as you lay next to her, panting heavily. "I love you, Y/N. . ." "I love you too, Stella. . ."

*-------------------------------------------------*

~^•Author's Note•^~
Sooooooooo. . . . . . . . . How many of you are dirty-minded? Alot? Wow, okay then. I am a dirty-minded girl who want to make female X male reader lemon books on here. I also made a total of 398 words from this!!!!