chapter five

It had been three months since the incident I was laid off the force and I left new York to live in the bigger city of veagas. John had gotten life in prison for a murder. Anyway I was driving in a sports car in the Mojave Desert on my way to Vegas and I saw a motorcycle with a swastika on the side of it and a man and his girlfriend were on it I yelled at him why the racist symbol he spoke in a southern accent and he said "that's none of your concern" Okay I said have it your way the man said I could accacly use your help with something okay I'll help you out I said. he said follow me.i followed him and ended up at this huge structure. We exited our vehicles and opened the bulkhead door I said to myself I hoped I don't get raped and murdered. He laughed after walking in the dark building for a while we reached another door he threw me a gun and said "it's gonna get hevy in here use this" I opened the door and waited in anticipation to get shot at but it was just a small room with a cloaked man and an African American woman in there he said "what do you seek" The "Nazi" Man pointed at the woman and said "her" She screamed bloody murder and he puled out his gun and he yelled "shut up" "Thot" He jumped onto a bed with her and he put a blanket over them. The cloaked man pulled out a "kazoo" What the hell did I get myself into the cloaked man said "there's pot in here good s#$&" I grabbed the kazoo and inhaled I wasent enjoying the weed for five seconds before me and the cloaked man heard a gun shot the Nazi man unlifted the blanket he was covered in blood and the woman was dead I had just witnessed a cold blooded murder.