Chapter 34

Hello guys,
I'm back with another part
I hope you all will like it

Please click ⭐to vote for my story

Now coming back to the story,

They both were walking when they suddenly heard a voice...

It was the old man who was disappearing...

He was talking to someone on phone : ha.. Kaam ho jayega.. Wo dono bahot darr gaye hai..... Meine uss aadmi ko bhi behosh kar diya tha... Aur rinku (his partner) lights on off kar raha hai... Sohal (one more partner) dhuaan la Raha hai jisse mein baar baar bhag jaata hi... Unhe pata bhi nahi chal raha hai.. Minku (3rd partner)  bhi paintings or photo frame hila raha hai.. Aaj to wo dono darr ke mare bahot saare paise de Denge...

Karan and preeta were extremely shocked listening this...

They went inside..

Karan : ye to Hume bewakoof bana raha hai..

Preeta : Hume in chaaro logo ko sabak sikhana hoga..

Karan : hmm..

Preeta : idea!

The plan was muted...

Karan and preeta saw a curtain....

They smirked and pulled it down...

Karan wore that curtain, while preeta started moving towards the room where karan was locked...

Karan wore that curtain and was looking like a ghost... He moved towards the person who was handling the lights...

Preeta saw some paints, she applied the paints on her face... To look like a ghost with blood...

Both of them smirked...

The old man was searching them everywhere.... But could not find...

Old man : lagta hai ki dono darr ke maare bhaag gaye....! Yaar itni achi machli faste faste haath se nikal gayi...

Karan who was moving towards rinku... Saw him sitting near the main switch of lights...

He smirked and then started playing some scary sounds from his phone...

Rinku felt scared with the noise... But then he thought that it might be the old man playing it....

Karan appeared in front of him and started doing jinga lala huhu dance...

Rinku shouted in fear and ran from there...

Karan removed the curtain... He laughed hard... And then decided to go to the person controlling the smoke...

On the other side,

Preeta entered the room...

Minku could see her from the top... But did not recognize....

Presta in scary voice : mein apne ghar wapas aa gayi... Itne saalo mein jo bhi yaha aaya hai uski maut ho gayi hai.... Aaj mein yaha ke saare logo ko Khud marungi

She laughed evilly...

Minku felt scared...
In fear, he fell down from the top...

Preeta saw him... She controlled her laugh and started walking towards him...

Preeta : tera naam Minku hai na! Aaj mein tujhe chodungi nahi...

Minku ran from there and shouted as loud as he could..

Preeta laughed...

She saw that 2 people (rinku and Minku) were running out of the house...

She again laughed..

Preeta : iska Matlab karan ne bhi apna kaam kar diya..

She started moving towards sohal... The place where karan was also going....

Both of them saw each other and smirked...

Saahil could not see them as they were behind the table which was behind him....

Both of them were hiding behind the table and showed each other thumbs up...

Preeta stood up..

Sohal turned and was shocked to see a lady with blood all over her face....

He shouted and closed his eyes in fear..

Suddenly preeta sat down and karan stood up...

Sohal opened his eyes
Sohal was shocked to see that the lady turned into a ghost...

He again closed his eyes..

In the meantime karan sat and preeta stood up...

Sohal shouted in fear and ran from there...

Karan and preeta shared a hifi and then laughed..

Both of them hugged each other...

Preeta : ab un uncle ki baari..

Preeta took the smoke machine..

They smirked and went towards the old man....

Old man : yaar, Ye rinku, Minku aur sohal phone Kyo nahi utha rahe...! Aur apna kaam bhi nahi kar rahe hai...!

Suddenly karan  appeared in front of him..

Preeta started the smoke machine...

Smoke was surrounding them...

Karan in scary voice :tum mere ghar mein kya kar rahe ho! Yaha Jo bhi aata hai wo Mar jaata hai! Bhaag jao yaha se varna...

Old man shouted..

And ran from there...

Karan and preeta laughed..

Karan removed the curtain..

And took preeta's stole..

He pulled her closer and started wiping the paint from her face...

Preeta smiled..

Karan kissed her cheek...

Preeta started blushing...

Preeta : Chalo ab... Varna koi aur Bhoot aa jayega..

They laughed
Then both of them held each others hand and then went towards their car...

Screen freezed

Sorry for the short update...

I'll try to update soon
Please give your suggestions
Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed