Room 3

You couldn't believe it happened.
Everyone always talked about it, fantasied about it, joked about; some even obsessed over it, and you were totally one of those people. But looking over at him just staring at the popcorn ceiling, his eyes slightly glazed over, the smallest little smile on his lips, his thumb mindlessly rubbing circles on your joined hands...
You couldn't believe it happened.
-
You sat across from your best friend in the empty coffee shop, your hands being warmed by the overpriced frothy latte resting on the table. Her hair slightly cascading over her face while her fingers typed quickly on the lit iPhone screen. You brought the cup to your lips, taking a sip and setting the drink back down before tapping your nails against the wooden table, breaking the silence.
"Hey." You stare at her, waiting to grab her attention. She holds one finger up while the other finishes typing out her sentence. Finally she sets the phone down, clicking the side and leaning back in the chair, crossing her arms over her waist.
You look at each other for a second before you continue.
"So, what happens after this?"
She lets the dreaded question float in the air. She takes a sip of her iced coffee before scratching her head and letting out a deep sigh.
"We go back to normal." She blanking states. Her voice comes out dry, defeated.
Her eyes look empty as she stares at the condensation dripping down the side of her plastic cup. Your mouth turns under, frowning in her direction.
"How?"
She doesn't respond, her finger catching a single droplet.
"How are we supposed to do that?"
She shakes her head, her eyes glimmering as she looks out the window.
"How!"
Your voice comes out more aggressive, slightly irritated.
"I don't know how! Okay? Is that what you wanted to hear! I don't fucking know and I'm scared okay?"
Her voice fills up the small eclectic shop, collecting stares from the tattooed baristas.
She rubs the bridge of her nose, exhaling deeply before catching your eyes.
"I'm sorry." She holds her hands out, calming down.
You nod, understanding her outburst.
You get it, you're scared too. How do you go back to normal after the night you both just had? How to you go back to normal when you know you get one more night, but then that's it, you're done, it's over.
You both sit there in silence, occasionally tasting your drink but mostly staring at nothing. Finally she breaks the quiet.
"Your eye bags are totally designer by the way."
Your eyes shoot to her, a tiny smirk spread on her lips from her punny insult. You can't help but break out into a grin, scratching your nose with your middle finger and earning a tinkering laughing from her.
"I didn't get any sleep last night ok?"
You glare at her and she wiggles her eyebrows.
"Oh I bet" she jokes.
You swirl the popping foam of your coffee with a spoon, gathering your thoughts about a few hours ago.
"It wasn't like that," you begin. She leans forward, placing her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her hand.
"I mean, it was, we did," you glance up at her and she winks,
"But only once. We laid there for hours, just holding hands and talking."
You sigh, picking at your nails.
Last night was more than you could've imagined. He was, well he was incredible. When you first saw the contract you were shocked. You didn't realize something like that was actually real. Sure, you thought about it. You had even heard rumors about bands doing shit like that, but when it was printed out in front of you, pen in your lap, you felt sick. That's all it was to them, fucking. You were pussy, that's it, nothing else. It made you even more sick thinking about the fact you signed it, fully aware that that's all it was. How low did you have to be? How easy? How desperate?
But you were wrong, it wasn't what you thought.
You and Yoongi laid side by side, hands interlocked as you attempted to communicate with each other. You were stunned by how well he understood you. He explained that he could understand English extremely well, but speaking it was difficult for him. He did well enough, and you laughed every time he stumbled on his words, his cheeks slightly reddening and his big hand running over his face. You had tears gliding down your cheeks when he tried to explain a movie he recently watched, making gun shot sounds with his mouth and acting out the scene the best he could. Finally you figured out the movie, and he showed you the biggest gummy smile, leaning over and pressing a kiss to your lips, rewarding you for understanding him.
You did that for hours, just talking, learning about one another. He asked where you were from, how long you had listened to BTS. You couldn't help but laugh when his face dropped when you told him you waited outside for thirty hours for your spot at the barricade. He couldn't understand why you would do that, why you had to wait, and when you explained it he held you close to him.
You told him to trust you, it was worth it.
The ding of the coffee shop door brought you back to reality. You look up, seeing a group of tall men in all black circled around the counter where the barista stood. You didn't think anything of it, absent minded you scrolling through your social media as your friend babbled about her night.
"Well we didn't do much talking." You knew this, this was the third time she'd said it.
"He was so good, like, so good." She ran her fingers through her hair.
"And his body?" You glanced at her as she mouthed "fuck".
"I don't understand why he doesn't show it off more? Like I get not wanting to show your abs for the Vlive or whatever, but like, when you actually have abs why wouldn't you show them off?" She rolled her eyes as she took a long sip of her drink.
"Hoseok really did a number on your neck." You say, your finger double tapping to like a picture you didn't even look at.
She rubs the purple markings splattered across her skin, her cheeks a light shade of pink.
"You told me it wasn't noticeable!"
She leans over to grab her purse, her hands searching for her compact.
"I lied." You snicker as she powders the spots, doing absolutely nothing to cover them up.
You jump when one of the workers comes behind you, lowering the shades of the window until the tented screen blocks the view of streets outside. You turn to ask if you can raise them back up, missing the feel of the warmth on your skin, when you lock eyes.
You hear the wet sound of a kiss and shoot over to your friend. Hoseok places a sloppy kiss on her forehead, smiling while he squats down beside her with his hand on her thigh while she starts excitedly asking what he was doing here. Yoongi comes towards you, a black coffee in his hand and a hungry look on his face. Butterflies swarm your stomach as he bends down, his free hand gripping your chin as he slowly presses his lips to yours.
You melt, bringing your hand to his neck. You expect him to break the kiss but instead his lips move against yours, slowly but passionately. You let your teeth graze his top lip as his tongue slides in your mouth. He growls.
"Woah woah woah!" Hoseok's broken English makes you laugh into Yoongi's mouth.
You turn your head towards them, Hoseok looking at the two of you with a sunny smile and your friend shooting daggers back at him.
"Why the fuck didn't you greet me like that?"
She pouts, crossing her arms over her stomach. You can tell Hoseok didn't catch what she said, so you try to help.
"Kiss her, she likes it." You point to your slightly swollen lips and then point to your friend. He raises his eyebrows, his face suddenly serious and dark as he stands. He takes a step near her, yanking her up. She yelps, her eyes big. He slides one hand down to her ass, his eyes burning into hers as he other hand grips the back of her neck. He lowers his lips to hers, deeply kissing her for a second before breaking apart. He then lifts her chin up, inspecting the love marks trailing down her neck. He runs his thumb over them before kissing each one.
"Woah woah woah" Yoongi mimics Hoseok's voice from earlier, making you cover your mouth to suppress your giggle. Hoseok winks at you, sending shivers down your spine, points at Yoongi saying something in korean, and grabs your friends hand, pulling her over to a love seat across the room. Your heart is full as you see him sit down, pulling her into his lap, and she immediately begins talking while his hand runs up her jean covered thigh.
"He has no idea what's she saying." You smile as you watching Hobi nod his head, his fingers twirling a long strand of her hair, his eyes glistening.
Yoongi sits in the chair next to you, throwing his arm over the back of your chair and watching where they're sitting.
"Probably not." Your stomach knots as your ears fill with his low chuckle.
You look around the shop. All the windows are now blacked out with the tented screens. The workers are no where to be seen, and multiple tall korean men stand in every corner of the shop. They locked the place down.
You feel his fingers on your shoulder, slowly gliding up and down, turning you to mush. In the few hours you were with him, you quickly discovered he's always needing to touch or be touched; holding your hand or resting his on your thigh, shoulder, waist, anything.
"How did you know I was here?" You look back and forth at his ink black eyes, still in awe that's it's actually him. His other hand somehow found yours, you notice your hands have been held together on his lap the whole time.
"I knew." Is all he says.
You decide not to question it, understanding they probably can find out anything they want to know. A scary but realistic thought.
One of the men steps over and Yoongi looks up at him. He plays with your fingers as they have a short conversation. You watch the way his mouth moves when his delicious deep voice flows from his lips. He sharp jawline flexes, his lips are shiny and plump. You get lost while looking at him, your mind flooding with images of the night before. His light honey skin glistening with sweat as his hips rocked into you. His big hands introducing themselves to every part of your body, wanting to know every inch. His mouth doing wonders, expertly kissing and nipping and licking.
"So, tonight?"
You clear your head and look into those almond eyes.
"What?"
He places his hand on your cheek, running his thumb over your lip, watching his movements before looking back to you.
"You will be there, tonight?"
His eyes are so dark, so needy, but so loving at the same time. You don't understand why you, why out of everyone he picked you. You wonder how many he's picked before. You push the thought away.
"Yes, of course." You smile at him while he watches your mouth move. He mentioned sometimes it's easier to watch your lips form words while listening, and honestly it was hot as fuck seeing him watch your mouth move so you didn't care.
"Remember? I have GA again. But we're going to stand in the back this time, or we may watch on the TV in that room you were telling me about, and I'll see you after, yeah?"
He smiles at you, squeezing your hand before leaning towards you. He presses his lips to your ear, his hot breath tingling all the right places.
"I can't wait kitten." He breathes. You gulp.
His lips gently kiss your cheek before he stands, adjusting his joggers and yelling over to Hobi, who's face was one hundred percent buried in the crook of your friends neck. You hear her protest at his dismissal, smiling as his broken English reassures her that he'll see her tonight. Just hearing him say it, is wild.
Your friend slumps into her chair as the boys slide their masks over their faces. You catch Yoongi's eyes as they leave, he sends a quick wink, and when your stomach does the "I'm in love" thing...
You know you fucked up.
-
"Should we find a worker and see if we can just go to that private room?"
You and your friend sit on the concrete floor at the very back of the pit, your backs leaning against the cool wall. You look around at the arena, people piling in from every entrance.
"I don't think we can at this point." You state, "someone might notice, ya know?"
She groans.
"They're not even gonna see us all the way back here." She whines, gesturing to your surroundings, "and I swear to God if I see him eye fucking someone I-"
"What are you gonna do? Not put out?" You raise your eyebrows at her.
She glares at you, defeated.
"Whatever." She lays her head on your shoulder, exhausted.
You were lucky you got to take a quick nap back at your hotel room, but you were both absolutely spent.
You adjust your top, reaching your hand in your bra and scooping your boobs together, making your cleavage more prevalent.
"Well Jesus you got him already." She teases you. You raise your shoulder quickly causing her to knock her head against the bone.
"You look like a slut too, don't even." You say as you glance over her booty shorts and crop top, adding that extra whorishness with no bra. You opt for another dress, this time it's all black, long sleeved but short, hitting about mid thigh and extremely low cut. You paired that with black thigh highs, black being Yoongi's favorite color.
"Come on, it's starting." She says grabbing your hand.
-
The heels of your boots click rapidly as your rush down the hallway. You were late, getting stuck in line in the bathroom after the show. You were to be in room three exactly ten minutes after the show ended, and it had been twenty five.
You couldn't find your friend so you shot her a quick message letting her know you were in. She responded with a peach emoji and you rolled your eyes, dropping your things into the bucket outside of the room and quickly turning the knob and rushing into the room.
You half trot into the bedroom to see Yoongi leaned against the wall, his back facing you as he looks out the window, his hair slightly damp. He wore an oversized black T-shirt and joggers, similar to what he wore earlier in the day. He must have not heard you come in.
"Hey, I'm so sorry I got caught up-" he cuts you off, his voice deep and rough.
"Bed."
You freeze.
"What?"
He stares out the window, his tongue working on the inside of his cheek. You take a step towards him, reaching your hand out to touch his shoulder. He tenses at your touch, but slightly relaxes, placing his hand over yours and turning to you. His eyes are shaded by his hair, and his face tilts somewhat down. Your cheeks redden as you realize what his eyes are examining. He lets out a "tisk" sound, bringing his gaze slowly up to your eyes.
His eyes are darker than they've ever been, devilish, and your heart starts racing.
"Is everything-"
He closes the space between you, pushing you back and turning you to the wall. You feel your back press against the surface, he pushes against you, his face inches from yours while his hands pin you on either side of your face. You can already feel his erecting digging into your lower stomach. He glares at you, his eyes having a hard time from gawking at your very obvious cleavage, every so often looking down then back up. Your hand finds his wrist, tugging it away from the wall. He lets you guide him as you put his hand to your cleavage.
"Better?" You try and joke, but his eyes get dark, hungrier.
"Why this?"
His finger runs over the fabric of your dress, you question him and he tries again.
His accent is thick, but you understand him.
"I thought you'd like my dress, you sure liked the other." You run your hands up his chest, his eyelids flutter momentarily, his hand twitches against your breast.
"No." He spits, closing his eyes.
You frown, confused.
"You messed up my performance." His eyebrows push together, his voice breathy. A smile spreads across your face.
"Min Yoongi, are you trying to tell me I distracted you tonight?"
The hand on your breast lingers before sliding down to your waist. He steps even closer, pushing your bodies together against the wall and looking straight into your wide eyes and placing his face centimeters from yours. You can feel your heart drumming in your chest. He seems angry, frustrated. You worry, wondering if he's genuinely upset at you. You know he values every performance, that he's his biggest critic and him failing to put on the performance to his standards may effect him.
"I'm sorry Yoongi I didn't mean-"
His lips crash into yours, his hands gliding down your sides and yanking your legs up. You immediately wrap your legs around him, holding yourself up so his hands can go into your hair. He pulls at it, making you open your mouth so he can slide that famous tongue in. He's sloppy, a thick strand of saliva stretching between the two of you as he leans back quickly before shoving his tongue back in your mouth. Your head hits the wall as he tilts his head to kiss you deeper, moaning into your mouth.
It's so much different from the first night, his kisses no longer gentle and sweet. Now they're animalistic, hungry and needy. Your skin is on fire.
He lifts you off the wall, turning you and tossing you on the bed. Your shocked by his strength, the veins in his neck painfully popping out as he stares down at you. Your heart can't help but beat out of your chest, his stare is so intense.
He twitches his head to the side, his eyes slowly scanning down your body. You feel embarrassed. His hooded eyes linger on your curves, the way your breast push up when you're laying in your back, the way the thin fabric of your dress hangs off your rib cage, the lace of your underwear showing through; his eyes flash when he notices.
With a hand on either side of his shirt, he yanks it over his head and tosses it across the room.
So you're not wasting any time, okay.
He thumbs the elastic of his joggers, tilting his head to the side. You bite your lip in anticipation, desperate to relive the night before. One hand comes up, a longer finger beckons you towards him, his eyebrows raised. You push yourself up, sliding to the edge of the bed so that your knees are on either side of his legs. He peers down at you, his face shadowed, and puts one finger under your chin, making you look up at him.
"Take care of it." Is all he says.
You swallow hard, the low tone of his voice sent shivers through you, and you careful put your fingers to the waistband of his pants. You glance up at him, his lower lip sucked between his teeth. You focus back down on him, the indention of his soft V line distracting you momentarily before you pull down his joggers.
He's brief-less.
You let his pants fall the floor. He steps out of them and leans over to the desk grabbing a black phone. You watch him, curiously. His slender body bends slightly while his fingers tap at the screen. His shoulders are wide, contrasting the small of his waist. His back muscles are lightly toned, apparent but not bulging. His ass is tight and perky, two dimples dot his lower back.
His voice plays through his phone and you realize he's turned his own music on.
He turns around, a boyish grin plastered on his face. Your mouth hangs open, shocked by his gesture. He stand back in front of you, resting his hands on your shoulders, his feet hip width apart. He looks down at you, nodding to his grown erection.
You take the hint.
You palm him, gliding your thumb over the purple of his tip, gathering whatever wetness you could collect to help guide your hand up and down his shaft. But it's not enough. He grabs one of your hands suddenly, you look up at him with one hand still securely wrapped around him. He spits in your palm, shoving it back down and wiping the back of his mouth with his arm. You use it to pump up and down. He hisses, rolling his head back, the muscles in hip hips relaxing.
You work one hand up and down, twisting when you get to the tip, earning you small moans. You lean forwards, wanting your lips on his kiss. You place small kisses along his protruding pelvic line. His hand finds your hair, he takes a handful and grips it, his other hand still resting on your shoulder. Your kisses trail from one hip bone down to his shaft, you quickly drag your tongue up his length before repeating the pattern of your kiss on the other side.
He makes a guttural sound in his throat.
His length is big enough to wrap both your hands around, so one hand works the base while the other corkscrews the tip. The sensation is too much and he bucks his hips, his grip tightening on your hair, pulling your head back. You gasp at the pull, looking up at him.
He's panting, his chest rising up and down, his eyes closed.
Suddenly his hands push your arms above your head. He bends down, wrapping an arm around your waist to lift you up as he slides your dress out from under you. He pulls the material up, taking it off your body. You sit in your underwear, unsure what he'll do next.
He squats down, eye level with you as his hands slide around to your back, his fingers quickly unclasping your bra. His tongue runs over his lip, his eyes staring into yours as you feel the weight of your breast shift and he throws your push-up bra across the room. He puts his hand to your sternum, pushing your body back down on the bed before using his hands to flip you onto your stomach. You yelp.
You feel his big hands running down your back, over your ass and down to your booted legs he unzips them, shuffling them off and running his hands back up your body to fetch your underwear. His fingers dig into your ass cheeks and you grip the sheets. You feel his weight dip the bed, his knees on both sides of you. He leans forward, you feel his hot breath on your neck as his fingers push away your hair. He presses his lips to the back of your neck, your body coating in goosebumps. You feel his erection poking your ass, you arch your back pushing yourself into him. His lips stop moving and his breath hitches. He puts his mouth to your ear, beginning to say something but you wiggle your ass, teasing him. His finger dig into your arm and his teeth clamp down on your ear lobe. You jolt, shocked at the sudden pain.
Something shifts in him, his grip is tighter, his movement more aggressive and needy, his breath deeper. You feel his body leave you and your hips are yanked upward, forcing you on your knees while the side of your face lays against the mattress. You feel the bed shift, and you lay there as your body shakes in anticipation. You hear the sound of plastic being ripped, and you feel Yoongi hands run up the curve of your ass, slowly, feeling every inch as the bed tilts from his weight. You catch your breath as you feel him rub himself up your sex, up and down slowly. You push back on your knees, scooting closer to him but his hands find your wrists, crossing them behind your back and holding them together with one hand.
You feel his fingers tracing down your folds, moving their way up and entering you. They swirl around, exiting and moving to your clit, circling it before diving into you again. Just as you feel yourself building up he takes them out, making you whine. You feel his bare chest press against your cold back. The hand wrapped around your wrists finds your jaw, squeezing on the sides making you open your lips as he pushes his fingers into your mouth.
You slightly choke at the length of his fingers, tasting yourself. He curses, placing his hand back on your wrists as you feel him positioning himself behind you. You arch your back, his free hand opening you to him while he slides in inch by inch. You know he's not all the way in but you feel so full. You push your brows together, breathing into the mattress while he hesitates, letting you adjust.
He finally pushes all the way into you, breathing out heavily like he's been waiting all day for this. He quickly does tiny inch thrusts in you, not fully exiting you but just hitting that spot over and over, his hip bones grinding your ass. He over simulates you and you jerk away, but his hands hold onto your wrists holding you in place. He keeps hitting that spot, twice a second, his dick barely moving inside of you.
The beat drops through the speaker and sudden he shoves his hips forwards, stretching you. He pulls himself out, then immediately rams into you. His free hand ropes your hair around his fingers, pulling your hair slightly as his movement shake the bed. He curses again, his skin slapping yours. You bite the comforter as he lowers his angle slightly, thrusting more upwards into you, spreading that delicious warmth throughout your midsection.
"Oh God Yoongi" you purr out, barely recognizing your own voice.
He growls at you singing his name, his voice rapping lyrics quickly through the phone, his hips suddenly matching the speed of his words, pounding into you. You tug at his hold, needing to hold onto something. He's releases you and you push yourself up on your arms, on all fours for him. He takes the opportunity to grip your hips with his big hands, holding you in place while the sounds of skin, grunts, and Yoongi's rap fills the room.
You nearly lose yourself as he pulls himself out of you. You turn your head to look at him climbing into the bed. He sits against the headboard with his back leaned against it, and looks over at you.
"Come on." He gestures you to get on top of him and you quickly straddle him. He holds himself, letting you slide yourself around him, holding your breath at the new angle. You sit on your knees, using your thigh to lift yourself up and down with your hands opened against the wall behind Yoongi.  His hand splay on your ass, his head leaned against the headboard while he looks at your face as you fuck him. You roll your hips, earning little "ah's" from him. One hand finds your chin. He tilts it towards him, looking deeply at you. He slightly moves his head forwards, connecting his lips with yours and sliding his hands back to your ass. He holds you still, letting you know you've done your job. And just like that, his lips attack yours and he thrusts deeply into your swollen sex.
Your mouths hang open but stay locked together, breathing heavily while your arms cradle his head; your foreheads presses together once again. He jerks harshly upwards twice.
"Oh fuck."
That little English exploitive spilling from his lips sends you. His fingers dig into your ass as he shakes into you, cumming. You want him to keep going nearing your high, but he rides out his orgasm, spasming under you. You think he's done, until he exits you, quickly removing and tying off the condom. 
"Lay down." He orders you.
You crawl off of him, flipping onto your back next to him. He slide off the bed, his body glowing with that after sex sheen. He stands at the end of the bed, his hands grab your ankles and yank your ass to the edge, you legs dangling on the side. He runs a hand through his hair, his thumb wipes at his lips and he squats between your legs. He looks into your eyes as he lowers his lips to your inner thigh. You stare at each other, your breath speeding up as his fingers run down your wetness. With two fingers he holds you open, and without breaking eye contact he puts his lips around your clit. His warm tongue starts to lick, quick little strokes and you throw your head back. He stops.
You weakly peer down at him.
He wants you to keep eye contact.
When you meet his eyes he continues, his tongue now twirling circles. Your thighs quiver, unable to take his expert tongue. One of his hands moves up your thigh, and without thinking you grab his hand. You feel him smile against you, and suddenly he starts sucking your bud.
You lose it.
You cum, harshly shaking as he doesn't stop sucking you, his tongue flicking and licking, his hand holding yours tightly. You raise your body up, sitting up straight, over sensitive. But the pleasure is too much, and you fall back, another orgasm bursting through you. You arch your back, curling your toes and squeezing your eyes shut. You throw your arms above your head as you feel him leave you, your chest rising and falling.
Your numb, your body exhausted but so satisfied.
You hear the shuffle of clothing and you feel something hit your chest.
Yoongi's Black shirt lays on your chest, you glance over at him as he shimmies up his joggers. You follow him, throwing his shirt over your damp body. He lifts the comforter up, sliding into it as you do the same. You scoot over, his arms wrap around your body and you lay your head against his bare chest, his heart beat filling your ears as he whispers sweet nothings.
It was then you knew, even though you were the luckiest girl in the world, you made a mistake.
His fingers draw circles on your back as he sighs, you throw your leg over him. You couldn't have him, you knew that. It was their last night there, after this they would move to another city, another concert, and the same thing after that and after that. You bite your lip, trying to hold back the tears. It was stupid, you shouldn't get emotional but you couldn't help it. There was something between you, something you hadn't felt in a long time and you knew he felt it to. The way you talked the night before, the way he tried his best to tell you anything and everything and listened so intently when you rambled about absolutely nothing. You raked your brain for what felt like hours, until Yoongi's breath steadied, and you let yourself fall into sleep.
-
You shuffled around your apartment, gathering the clothes from your heavy suitcase and throwing them in the hamper. You barley listened as your friend vented about the man who apparently "didn't know what a shower was" on the plane. Your mind was elsewhere. Your mind was still in room 3, your mind was still wrapped in Yoongi's arms, your mind was still being told goodbye.
You shake your head, grabbing another handful of black clothes and tossing it into the washing machine. And then you see it.
Yoongi's shirt.
Tears start steaming down your face and you let yourself slide to the floor, putting your head in your hands. Your shoulders shake as your best friends arms circle you, her words coming out quick trying to comfort you, her own tears beginning to fall.
Minutes go by until you gather yourself, wiping the black smudges from under you eyes to grab the blaring FaceTime call ringing from the table.
A number you don't know displays on the screen, your friend peaks over your shoulder and shrugs. You slide to answer it.
"Hey kitten..."
"HELLO!!"
The two voices pierce your soul, your friend squeals.

<end>