Intro

"No way in heck am I taking you to a 1D concert, heck no!" I tell my 15 year old sister Reanna. She has been blabbering about the stupid One Direction concert all flippin' day!. "oh come on Kace, you don't have to go in!" she begs me. I bounce on one foot from the other uncompfortably. she gives me her puppy eyes and pouty lip "aren't you too old to make such a face?" I mumble. she still stares at me unflinching. darn you!. I sigh "lemme think about it, okay?" I ask her. her eyes practically pop out of her head like a pug. "really?. think really good about it!" she smiles brightly and squeezes me. "jeez I said I'll think about it, it doesn't mean it's a given," I say under my breath. seriously?. I honestly hate 1D for making my sister all wacko about them. why not One Republic or Ed Sheeran?. It had to be One Direction, great. Reanna always talks about how hot one of the guys in the band are. His name was like Marley Styles or something?. I don't know, I think I saw a picture hanging up in Reanna's room of a 1D member with messy curles and weird butterfly tattoos on his chest. The poster had kiss stains from lipstick all over the poster. my sister of course. I ran out of her room as soon as I saw the poster. since then, I've never dared enter her room. It's a shameful place.

who am I?. well, I am Kacey Montez, 21 years old. I have one younger sister and one younger brother. I have a part time job at a salon. I have blue eyes and blonde hair. there is one more thing you should know about me. I hate One Direction. even more than that, I hate that Styles dude.