The Concert And An Unlikely Incounter pt.1

"Reanna, hurry the h*ll up!" I scream up the stairs.

"Kacey, you can be in my house but your language stays out!" My mother shouts to me from the kitchen.

"Gosh, okay mom!" I mumble. I hear loud heels clicking up stairs. Reanna finally comes down stairs.

"What the heck is with that get-up?" I hold back my laughter. Reanna has loads of make-up on and a small tight sparkling dress on. She doesn't even have a chest to show off. Which she desperately tried to show, and tall heels.

"Your going to go see One Direction, not go on a date with them," I inform her "quit the sexy look," I pull at her dress.

"I'd make you change out of that if we had time but we don't," I grab my bag off the counter and head out the door with a Marilynn Monroe-wanna-be trailing behind me.

I finally gave in to taking Reanna to the concert. I didn't tell her or anyone else about meeting Nial Horan at the salon though. It would seem like a lie to them for something like that actually happening. Why bother?.

Reanna's friends are going to meet us at Starbucks which is only a walk from the Stadium where 1D will be playing. When I pull up, I find a bunch of girls wearing something similar to Reanna's outfit. All of the girls are surrounding Chase, who seems to be enjoying the eye candy. So THAT'S why he came.

"Pervert," I scowl. I take out a cigarette and lit it.

I look over at Reanna's dress. She may not be big but she does have some cleavage. I reach over and yank her dress up higher so it's hidden.

"Hey!" She squeaks at me. "Shut up," I say as she smacks my hand away. "You better come back with an a**," I tell her. I don't cuss often. But I do when I'm trying to scare Reanna. It works.

"Don't let him put a finger in places he shouldn't," I lean into her face. She coughs as I exhale smoke.

"Okay okay," she waves away the smoke. She asks me to get out of the car and say hi to her friends for a second.

"Why?" I groan.

"Because you look cool when you smoke," she grumbles embarrassed.

"Hahahaha!" I burst out laughing. "Fine. So you're using me as a 'cool' ticket, huh?" I unbuckle.

"Uh-kinda," she blushes. Then points to my arm, "show your tattoos too!" She pipes.

"Oh my gosh. You want me to look like a thug or something?" I scowl.

"Well you kinda a-"

"Shut it-" I pull of my jacket and toss it in the back. I have an anchor with a snake wrapped around it on my arm and my name written in Japanese on my collar bone. She gives me the 'thumbs up' and we get out.

Chase immediately looks Reanna up and down and frowns. Haha!, da** right! You can't play those nasty games with her in your mind!. I grin. But then his eyes wander over to me and stay there. F you!.

"My face is up here son," I say coldly, his eyes widen when they see my tattoos and shirt, then my face. I take in a puff.

"Perv. Keep your nasty face hidden. No girl finds it attractive when a boy stares at nothing but bodies of every girl he sees," I exhale.

He blushes, obviously embarrassed at being pointed out. He looks down. I feel Reanna's death glare on me and her friends jealous looks.

"Don't make me rip those eyes out Rea, no death glaring at me," I flick my cigarette on the ground and step on it and pick it up and throw it away. The mother who is driving Reanna's friends blinks at me. I smile.

"Goodbye Mrs.Barnes. kids," I look over at the teenagers. They all blink. I hop back into the car.

I don't know how those girls are gonna walk to the stadium but I'm pretty sure one of them are going to break their ankles. Reanna's heels are tiny compared to the other girls's. I drive away and head straight to a Chinese restaurant. I haven't even eaten dinner yet. I'm flippin' starving!. When I pull up, the lights are off and the place looks vacant.

"Shoot!. When did they go out of business?" I frown. This is where I used to go eat with my dad. He died when I was eight. This was his favorite place to eat every friday night. Almost every worker there knew my father. I wonder where they all are now?. I walk over to the side of the building and right next to it is an ally. On one side there is a brick wall and on the other- THE SIDE OF THE STADIUM?!. Did I seriously not notice this?. Wow, it's so unguarded. One Direction is in there, somewhere inside. Unlike other girls I don't want to go sneak inside. Although, I am kind of curious if the door is unlocked. I shake the thought away from my mind. No, I wouldn't want any trouble if a sound alarm goes off or something.

*sigh* I hear my phone go off. 'Jackson' reads on the called ID, " crap, how did he get my number?" Jackson is a guy I met at the salon a couple of months ago and we started hanging out after that, until he got perverted and asked me things I didn't want to do.

"I thought I told him off?" I think to myself. I press the ignore button, I lean against the ally brick wall and moan. Then I hear my phone again.

Jackson.

"Gosh boy, give up!" I say between gritted teeth. As I again press the ignore call. Just then I see a light flicker out of the corner of my eye.

"Huh?" I look over it the direction of the light and there I find-

*gasp*