life,friends and flashbacks

Hey I'm Sarah Parton I'm 18 live in a flat with my friends Stella and Shery. I have light skin, big green eyes and straight dark brown hair. My dad died when I was 5... Let me tell you the story... ok my mum and dad got divorced the day I turned 4. He left my house and didnt come back.a year later my mum got a phone call it was the police they found his car crashed and him dead...any way.

my mum works at a cupcake store called Le petite .my brother disappeared when i was 2 i dont know his name or anything. i go to Penola high school I'm in year 11 I'm studying a lot of music and English.

"Sarah wake up you have to get ready for camp" someone said shaking me, I turn around and flutter my eyes open there he was sitting on my bed

"You do notice we only have 3 hours till camp" Shery stood up and walked over to my closet and started searching all my clothes pulling half of them out as he started packing my suitcase.

"Where's Stella?" I slowly stood up and searched my closet where Shery was stacking up my clothes to take on the camp to England.

I took out my ripped black jeans, red Nike high heels and my stripped tops hop crop top and ran to my bathroom after I got dressed I grabbed my eye liner and bubble gum lip gloss ran to the mirror straightened my hair and put my eye liner on

"She's gone to see Beau's house they're going to meet us at school" Shery walked in and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste

"You look very pretty today; I've packed your suitcase you better go get some breakfast"

I walked downstairs and made some pancakes. Shery was watching Justin Bieber's new music video on TV oh that reminds me your probably wondering how I met Shery I'll tell you the whole story starting from the day I went to Australia's got talent.

*Flashback*

"Beep beep"

I jumped up out of bed and ran over to the bed where Stella was sleeping, I started shaking her. Yesterday we went to the airport and waited for him to come we found his crew but not him, but today we are going to Australia's got talent.

"Get up you lazy cow were going to Australia's got talent" I shook her till her eyes opened

We got changed into our clothes I chose to wear purple shorts, a white crop top and purple supras.stella wore her light blue jeans, a black corset and blue supras.we skipped breakfast and hopped in the car Stella decided to put one direction on we started singing moments.

"Shut the door turn the lights off" we both sang

Yep I like one direction they have good music haha. The song finished and we arrived at the car park hopped out the car and walked over to the line that was made up of 400 people the boys in front of us turned around and said hi.

"Hey im Sarah this is Stella" I said to them looking mostly at the one who looked like Zayn his hair in the same beautiful quiff his perfect brown eyes ,tan skin, and lip piercing.

"Hey im jai and this is Shery" his friend said he had brown hair, blue eyes and tan skin.

"So you're here to see Justin too? Shery asked his beautiful voice sending me shivering.

"yeah we were just about to go get coffee do you guys want anything?" i spoke in a clear but cheerful voice.

"can you get me a caramel Frappuccino also we should exchange numbers just in case something happens"shery asked with a huge grin on his face I got out my iPhone and handed it to him he typed his number on it and gave it back, I texted him straight away 'call me maybe :D haha' just so he had my number too. His phone vibrated he quickly read the message and chuckled. We walked off to get coffee I got the same as Shery a caramel Frappuccino and Stella got a vanilla Frappuccino. We thought we would go shopping for other shoes cause our feet were killing, we walked passed a shop and they had the best ugg boots they were soft and fluffy we had to get them we took our other shoes of and put our uggies on. After a little while we got sick of walking around so we decided to go back to the boys.

"Hey guys, here's your caramel Frappuccino Shery" I handed him the Frappuccino

"Thanks ill pay you back later" he smiled and embraced me into a hug his heart beating into my chest he let go and I felt weak for a second but I recovered

"Why'd you two get ugg boots you do know supras are so much better" jai asked giggling as I started shuffling crazily

"Because they're comfy" Stella whispered

The line started moving I was so excited I was going to see Justin Bieber I was almost at the front of the line. The line stopped and no one moved I was at the front with Shery, jai and Stella.

"Tickets please" the security guy asked

"They have ticket shouldn't they go in too" the security guy asked Moshi I think it was Moshi you know Justin Bieber's security. Moshi nodded and whispered something into the security's ear.

"Follow me "the security guy said

He led us through a gate and into the arena.

"Go to the front you should see a guy with grey hair and he should be wearing a black suit he will help you out "he pointed to the stage

We walked down to the front where the stage was I spotted a guy with grey hair.

"Hi we were told to come down here by the security guy" I said to the guy

"Ok take a seat" he said pointing at the front seats

We sat down and listened to the contestants perform. I spotted a guy that looked like Kenny you know his other security guard. He started walking up to us.

"Hey I'm Kenny I was wondering if you can help me "he asked

"We need a few backup dancers one of them is sick and can't dance" he continued talking

"We can help just teach us some moves "Shery said with and grin on his face

Kenny nodded and we followed him to the change room that Justin was in.

"Hey Justin I'm Sarah and this is Stella, jai and Shery"

*end of flashback*

"Pancakes are ready come get some "I yelled

Shery ran in grabbing a plate and pancake. I began putting maple syrup on them and eating them when I finished we grabbed our suitcases and walked to the car.

A/N:

Hey amazing people i hope you enjoy my story i know this is just the beginning one direction will be in it soon

yes im from melbourne i lined up for AGT and didnt get in i was depressed and all. IM A DIRECTIONER AND A BELIEBER i used shery because i needed a lookalike and i looked everywhere there was like no one who looked like him and said there name haha THIS IS SARAH PARTON (caitlin) http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/877254/caitlin-beadles-gallery.jpg