Present

Yorito hurriedly rode at his bike and went to the park to take pictures of the sky when its still dawn. Setting up his camera he became curious of the sound he just heard, he looked around and noticed a girl kicking the vending machine. He approaches the girl and offered to help but the girl insisted not to. But when the girl failed to do so he takes over and succeeded, the can got out. When he is going to turn over the can, the girl is nowhere to be found. “Tomato juice?” he noticed. Yorito missed the sky to take it’s already sunrise. He just keeps on thinking about the girl he just met that time.

        At school he still take photos of the sky during midday, he skip classes just to take pictures that is why Sayuri, his close friend at school is scolding him. “No two skies are the same” Yorito explained. “Aren’t you getting tire of that?” “Never, I love my camera, it’s my hobby, but what I don’t understand is why sky?” Three hours had passed and still Yorito take pictures. “Aren’t you going to visit Aono today?” Sayuri reminded him. “Yah, I forgot, come on” Yorito said.

        They visit Aono in the hospital. She was brought to the hospital because of her low immune system and she is always tired nowadays. “Sorry were late, here’s my gift” Yorito apologized. “We bought cake, happy birthday” Sayuri greeted. Sayuri lighted the candles and suddenly the church’s ring bells rang. “Is it true that the church is going to be demolished?” Sayuri asked. “Really?” Yorito opened the curtains, Aono wailed for she is not allowed to be touch by the rays of the sun. Yorito run to the rooftop with his camera, he took the view of the sunset together with the church. For a moment they for a while and then leave the hospital. Sayuri help Yorito to prepare dinner since he is just home alone. “How could you run just like that when Adi Aono is going to blow the candles? You are the only relative she had you should comfort her with her condition like this time.” Sayuri scolded him. “I’m sorry I did not mean it the sky is just so beautiful, hey no pepper and soy sauce here.” Yorito hurriedly run toward the market to buy the needed ingredients until the rain poured hardly. He takes shed at the park and suddenly he heard a familiar noise nearby. Someone is kicking the vending machine again. Even the rain is still pouring he approach the machine and saw that it was the same girl. He helped her, they stay at the shed for a while, because the rain is still pouring. “Do that taste good.” He asked her. “Tomato juice? Yes I love the taste of this it’s my favorite.” She replied. “What do you do?” the girl asked. “Take pictures of the sky.” “Really? I have a picture here.” She shows him the photo. A picture during the sunset with the view of the church, very beautiful. And then Yorito talked a lot about the sky, the different types of clouds and everything about the sky. Suddenly a tear from her eyes fall and walk away and this made Yorito startle. “Wait why?” Yorito asked. “I never see the real sky, you know? The blue sky? And I always dreamed of seeing it someday.” She explained and leaved. “Wait, what’s your name?” “Matsuri Azzir” “Yorito Marc” and then Matsuri directly leaved him alone.

        Matsuri lived on the church, as her hide place. Someone is already at the church when she arrived, her killer. Yaka’s blood is the only way to turn a Yaka into normal back again that’s why Matsuri is always been wanted. With the help of the Kanata sword the Yaka’s blood will be absorbed into it and this sword will be stuck into a yaka and he/she will turn back to normal again. At dawn, Yorito dreamed about the girl he just met, Matsuri. He saw her tears again and her picture he take that day. The same picture with Matsuri’s. Startled he felt something bad happening to her. He came to the church where his instinct guided him; there he saw her fighting with a Tsukasa, a dead or alive fight. Morning came, then the battle ended but Matsuri is weak and her body is bursting into flames. Yorito brought her to his house and take good care of her. Matsuri opened her eyes and noticed a sky above her and then Yorito came in, “How are you?” he asked. “Is that the sky?” “Yah, sort of but It’s not real.” Yorito’s room is full of pictures of the sky and most beautiful is his ceiling covered with a huge picture of the sky covering the whole ceiling. And in the living room they talked. Matsuri explained her real self. “I think you should stay here you are not safe at the church anymore and I will not let that Tsukasa kill you.” And he embraced her for protection. Days passed and they became best of friends and developed strange feelings between them. Day came that Adi Aono can be discharge from the hospital they live together happily and became friends. But jealousy aroused Aono again the same jealousy she felt past years ago so she decided to talk with Matsuri. “Leave us and don’t see Yorito again.” “Yorito is long ago dead Aono. Why are you doing this?” “Just go and don’t come back.” Because of Matsuri’s departure Yorito became worried and tried to look for her. Aono lied at him and say that she died. Yorito became insane because of it. Aono don’t know what to do with Yorito anymore, he is always looking for Matsuri that made Aono hate her more. Once Matsuri and

Yorito accidentally meet ways “Wait Matsuri, please don’t go.” Yorito pleaded. “I’m sorry I’ve promise Aono to leave you both alone.” “But I promised you the sky.” “Just forget about it please.” And Matsuri leaved. Tsukasa her killer became soft-hearted and gave the Kanata sword to Matsuri.

        Soon after they meet again and Yorito learned that he is just made out of yaka. But still his promise was kept. Both of them decided to make Adi Aono normal again. Aono learned about Matsuri meeting up with Yorito she became jealous she then decided to battle with her for Yorito. At dawn Matsuri is already weak even Yorito. Last attack for Matsuri when Yorito is just in time to block the sword, he died, he sacrifice his self for the success of their plan to make Aono normal again. With his last final words “I love you Matsuri, I’m sorry Adi.” At sunrise Matsuri kill her self and stuck the Kanata sword to Aono, at her last breath she saw the blue sky at last and died. Aono became normal again.

        Everyone that knows Yorito had forgotten him even Sayuri did. Soon after Sayuri and Adi Aono became friends.          

< the end >