Spend the day with boys

Pj pov

I wake up to someone snoring.

I look at my floor there were Cameron jack and jack carter Taylor and Matthew and the rest of the boys.

I look to see someone next to me it was and I Scram.

Nash pov

I hear a scram I look up pj look at me and fell off the bed and fell on to carter and trips on Matthew.

They look at me then at her and she land on Cameron.

Pj says zamm it.

She was getting read to say a bad word but she said zamm .

Pj pov I go get my clothes a tie die crop top and whit shorts and a bandanna that tie die.

I walk out Taylor look me up and down.

I blush Cameron rolls his eyes.

I put tooth paste on my hand and go to carter I yell smack cam and hit him in the face.

Carter pov

I fell someone hand hit my face I look up to see a girl with pretty green eyes.

I yell pj what the crap.

She and the boys just sit there laughing at me.

Nash pov

Pj I need to talk to you

She get up and goes in the hallway.

I says you now have 1k followers will you join magcon.

Pj says I would love to.

She hugs me and I stand there think about makeing a move.

I just walk away and she looks sad that I did nothing.

Pj pov

I like nash but he my best friend and it would be weird.

I wanted to get away from all of this I'm stressing my self out.

I get my penny board and go out the hotel and I put clothes in my backpack I hear Cameron yelling for me.

I ride down the rode to another hotel and I go in .

The desk lady says may I help you miss.

I want a hotel room for two nights.

She give me a key and I walk in my room.

I get a in bed and start to fall asleep and my phone goes off and off and off.

I answer it.

Pj says hi what do you want.

Nash says I like you and I'm sorry I could not tell you I was scared.

Pj says nash I like you as a friend I realize it would mess up are friend ship and I have fe lll for Cameron.

I didn't hear anything so I look at my phone he hang up I throw my phone I started to cry my eyes out.

I climb out the window and to the roof

.

I was looking at the moon and I fell asleep.

Nash pov

I can't believe I told her my feelings and then she says she like Cameron I said out loud.

Cameron look at me and he looks sad and he notice what I said.

Cameron says I like her but you love her u want you and her to be together.

Pj pov

I remember that we have magcon today.

I go in the bath room I put on a black skater skirt and a white crop top and white vans I put my hair in a messy bun.

I run to the hotel they have all ready started I walk in everyone look at me u go on stage and the boys look at me.

Nash walk over and get on his knee and says pj I know you don't like me but I want you to be my girlfriend and if you says no it might take me awhile to get over it.

I start crying.

Pj says I will be your girlfriend.

Everyone yelled jash.

After the show I went up to the hotel and me and Nash cuddle and I laid on his chest and asleep .