█▓ Author's Note ▓█ Hope you guys will read it X'D

Hey guys!!! remember me? X'D I hope you guys still remember me QwQ

First of all, you guys can get mad at me because I don't keep my promises ( I really sorryyyyy QWQ) Just leave your yelling at comments if you guys angry at me, I deserve the scoldings QWQ

I don't want to make excuse.. but I kinda got caught up in darkness X'D during my hiatus because of study. You know the feeling when you need to study something that you don't like X'D but thats in the past. I'm happily studying in my field of interest right now, so now yeahhh Im okay XD just a lil bit busy.

Next, I was reading all the comments and thank you to you guys that fix my mistakes, I'm really grateful because English is not my first language. I hope you guys can help me improve my English. While reading the comments, I also read this story again.... and .... I was like... "TF I WAS WRITING DURING MY HIGHSCHOOL...THIS IS NOT MEEEEE" well.. I wrote this story when  I was 16 and now Im 19... so yeah, you guys know what I mean...Thereforeeeeeee, Im gonna do some editing step by step for this story. Im going for more mature style of writing which...Im still a noob in that kind of writing X'D.

Can I see how many of you guys still want the sequel for this story? If many of you guys want it, I may consider to make it, so please leave your comments for it~ Thank youuuu~

AND ummmm... btw, I kinda addicted with a MMORPG called Mabinogi by Nexon. You guys can check it out if you want XD. If any of you guys decide to play it, Im in Alexina server and my username is XVAnum ( I know its lame to use the same name but why nottttt? I kinda regret it actually..

Ok,thats all from me.. Im sorry again, really I'm really really sorryyy

See you guys next timeeeeee!!!! 

P/S: I USE MYUNGEUN'S PIC FOR ONE OF MY ASSIGNMENTS AND I DONT REGRET IT XD AND yessss It looks like trash so sorry for the eyesore X'D