Part 1

So my birthday just came up and you won't believe it ... I GOT 5SOS TICKETS FOR VIP !! Me and my friend ( Jessy ) are going together.

// The day we are at the concert //

So me and Jessy was in the front row and omg Luke noticed Jessy and Ashton noticed me!!! Luke couldn't stop getting his eyes off Jessy and Ashton couldn't get his eyes off me !!

After the concert was over , me and Jessy finally got to meet with 5SOS. But what really hit me was , Ashton kept staring at me and i kept blushing.

Ashton wanted to be with me ALONE. I kinda got scared and he act like his normal self . But then, it got awkard and he was looking at my lips. "You know, you look amazing! Whats your name?

"Its Angela haha"

"Cool"

"Yeah, umm... Why are we alone? I mean im happy to get to hang out with you, but the way you look at me"

"Oh, im srry . I didnt know it bothered you"

"No. Its fine"

"Sooooo..."

Ashton looked like well, he wanted me hahaha , there's no way he does. So i forced myself to ask him.

"I know im just a huuuuge fan but, i feel like you... Want me"

"Why wouldn't i knot want to"

"Becuz im just a fan"

"And now your not a fan"

"What do you mean?" I started to blush! I was thinking that he was gonna say he liked me!

"Well cuz, you seem cool and i really like you"

"Whaaaaat?" I was so excited inside i was bout to expolde!!!

"Its true, i think your fucking hot"

"Hahaha , thnx! You are too Ashton"

"I want to get to know you more,but let's hang out with my mates"

"Ok"

So me and Ashton walked down the hall, but they were gone!! We looked everywhere but we couldn't find them.

In the corner of my eye, I felt like Ashton kept looking at my body, then my ass!

And i was thinking, this could be my chance to get a kiss from Ashton.

So i turned around and he quickly looked up and blushed.

"Umm...Ash"

"Yeah"

"Can we take pictures"

"Yeah but wha-"

"Oh my fucking gosh just kiss me"

So we kissed , which seemed like forever. Then he looked at me and i can tell he was hard. Oosp..

"Umm... Are we gonna take pictures yet?"

"Ohh...yeah. But lets do something else before we take pictures"

"Do what?" I feel like cant breathe right now.

"Idk...like make-out ?"

I didnt know what to say, so i just said sure. He seemed so excited so we just went to his dressing room. "Ash...i...im a virgin" i felt so embarrassed to say that!!

"It's ok , ill put a condom on and I'll take it slow" It felt so wierd hearing this from Ashton. I didnt know i would have sex with Ashton. He first took his clothes off but not his boxers. We started kissing each other and I slipped out a moan and ashton took off my bra and stared at my boobs.

"Your body is beautiful"

We went on his couch and he began to suck my boobs. I started to moan.