DEUX

chapter two

" big dollars, descent prada. "

act i

omniscient point of view

-

gigi stood from a distance, taking a photo of the arc de triomphe.

they all walked down the long road, watching all the expensive shops, choosing one to go to.

"ooh baby, can we go to hermès?" wyatt asked, with a wide toothed grin.

tyler sighed and laughed, "sure, go ahead. we'll meet you there."

wyatt gave tyler a quick kiss before making his way across the street.

jasper stayed at the hotel, to sleep of course, while everyone went shopping.

"where you wanna go?" taco asked, holding on to his girlfriend's hand.

"nowhere? sis, i'm broke." she scoffed.

"not when you're with me." he replied, causing both of them to bust out into laughter.

"uh, i dunno. gucci i guess?"

-

the pair walked into the gucci store, looking around for something that they liked.

"that shits fresh." taco said, walking over a gold rack that had gucci tracksuits.

"honestly, imma cop that one day."

"let's get it then." he said while smiling, hold up his black card.

gigi smiled back before walking over to a sales attendant and showing them the exact outfit she wanted, they even tried on the clothes for sizing.

-

after they made their purchases at gucci the whole group, including jasper this time, decided to meet up at a small café around the main shopping district.

-

golf le fleur

gigi
where y'all idiots at
- via taco

tyler 🤞
at the café hurry yo slow asses up
even jasper here

gigi
oh shit
bet we coming
- via taco

wyatt 🧚‍♂️
"ViA tAcO" we get it 😠😠😠

gigi
🤬
- via taco 😡😡😡
- disliked by "wyatt 🧚‍♂️"

-

the two walked into the corner café, seeing everyone sitting at a long table on the balcony with designer brand shopping bags surrounding them.

"i'm assuming y'all took shopping spree seriously?" gigi asked laughing, taking a seat next to tyler.

they all gave each other a grin, knowing they spent well over $50,000 all together.

hell, rocky spent $30,000.

a english speaking waiter walked over to them, ready to take their order.

-

tyler finished off the last of his crêpe and coffee, ready to head back to the hotel so they could all change to go out to dinner.

they already split the bill and payed so all they had to do was leave but not everyone was done eating.

"hey i'll be right back, i wanna go look at that photography shop across the street." gigi said, getting up and grabbing her jacket for her seat.

"you want me to come with you?" tyler eagerly asked, since he was the only other one done eating.

she smiled and made her way toward the stairs.

-

act ii

tyler's point of view

-

i watched as she walked through the store, her eyes lighting up at every single photo she saw.

"ooooh tyler, look!" she said, pointing a a specific camera.

it was a limited edition canon camera that she wanted but they didn't sell it in the states.

"you want it?" i asked, walked over to the camera that was enclosed in the glass case.

"uh let's remember, gigi is broke."

"uh let's remember, tyler isn't." i replied, signaling for a worker to come over here.

"tyler that camera is 10,000 u.s, that's way too expensive."

"but didn't you just have taco buy you gucci?"

"yea but i'm obviously gonna pay him back." she said, crossing her arms and scoffing.

"nah, taco will never let you."

-

we both walked out of the store, gigi holding her camera and pointing at random scenic places.

"you havin' fun?" i asked, pulling her under my arm.

"uh yes! this shit is insane!" she yelled.

i smiled at her a kissed her forehead, let's hope that didn't fuck some shit up.

because i'm really into her.

-

this was still short but it's a little longer.

also, i'm probably gonna update a lot but don't get too happy because this is a short story.

xoxo gossip girl.