Shinigami, is it possible to...

So, Sunset and Raphael had a baby girl, and they named her Starlight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunset's P. O. V.

Raphael was holding Starlight, while I was holding Blake so Twilight could get around. Sunny was playing with Mikey on a video game. Twilight came out of her room and took Blake out of my arms and put him in his carrier.

Twilight: Okay Sunset, are you ready to go?

Sunset: Yes, just let me put Starlight in her carrier, then we can get going.

I took Starlight from Raph and put her in her carrier, then me and Twilight left.

Twilight's P. O. V.

Sunset and I are heading over to Shinigami's place, I need to ask her a question. After 25 minutes, we arrived at Shinigami's house. We went up to the door and knocked, after a little while, someone came up and opened the door.

Shinigami opened the door, gave us a hug, and invited us in to sit on the couch, then I said...

Twilight: Shinigami, I need to ask you a question.

Shinigami: Okay, ask away.

Twilight: Shinigami, is it possible to bring someone back from the dead with magic?

Shinigami was a little surprised about my question, and answered...

Shinigami: Yes and no. Yes because I can bring Leonardo here and no, because I can't bring the original Leonardo.

Sunset: So you're saying that you could possibly bring a different Leonardo to this world? Like, a doppelganger from another dimension?

Shinigami: Precisely.

Twilight: Okay, when can we start...?