1. Heads or tails

"YU!" I roll my eyes as I rest my head on the table. "I'm listening. You have found your true love. I'm so happy for you." I mumble as my father sits on the other side of the table. "Can't you be happy for your father!" He argues back at me, be happy for you? No. 

"I'm sorry when you call me by my real name I'll be happy for you." I spat out as I stand up, "How long will this one last? You meet the love of your life more times then I have blinked." Brushing past him, He sighs. 

"She will be here later, Don't come home late." I ignore him and walk out of the door. I sigh out in relief. "How should I play this one? Charming or Cold?" I mutter to myself. Heads, cold. Tails, charming. 

As I walk down the road, I see my old best friend being the slut which she is. I walk past her and hear, "If you do my homework, I will let you touch them." I roll my (E/c) eyes, cringing as I see her pink bra through her tight white top. 

Hana Choi. She was the typical girl. Half Japanese, I was her first friend when she moved here, Her light brown hair which was always messily tied in twin pony tales and those glasses, She was a geek. Bullied for her looks and now here she is, at her new school trying to change herself to make herself popular. Pity. 

I walk past the school and in the corner of my eyes, I see the girls cheeks flush as I walk past, I cringe slightly. No offense but I don't even want to know what scenarios they are dreaming up in their minds. 

Crossing the road and down the street, I see my school. It's quite a small school but I liked it. I saw that no one was outside, I smirk as I knew I was late because of my conversating with father dearest. I make my way through the school and towards my class. I open the door and my teacher looks over at me. "Yu, Why are you late?" I smirk and say, "I don't particularly want to be here." I stare into her brown eyes and saw her blush at my intense stare. 

"Please sit down." I shrug and walk past her and sit down by the window. My mate's smile at me and I just smirk, looking down and take out a coin from my pocket and flick it, catching it and opening my hands.

Tails, oh this is going to be good. "What's up, Yu?" My Mate Hyung-Sik asks, "Nothing much, yet." He rolls his eyes, He could read me like a book...

Because he knows.