The Only Part

You see Joey's World Tour was gay, probably the gayest person ever. Right now he's getting his toes sucked by Ali A, and Ali A's ass is getting fucked by Ninja to the beat of the Minecraft song - “Don't Mine At Night.” By before I tell you that story I have to tell you this story, as Joey's world tour is eating his nachos he decides he'll fall asleep he gets up struggling like the starving kids in Africa as he makes an earthquake with each step heading towards his bedroom. He finally falls through the floor, then he sees his sexy husband looking like a knight in shining armor, Ninja. Ninja gets of the bed and says "Oh no, not again, uwu.” Joey flips over like a naughty boy,  and he says "You know what to do.” Ninja pulls down his greasy pants that smell like ass. Then he digs in that ass like when Joey did his famous tactic when he ate nutella hands free. But Ninja is using his hands to pull open Joey's tight asshole, because he's a bad boy. McDonalds grease, and shit starts to come out. Ninja's hair is turning brown and his face to. He's been eating so much ass he looks black. As he is eating his hands slip and Joey's ass cheeks slap together with Ninja's head in between. Ninja is able to pull his head out in time, but if it wasn't for Joey's greasy ass Ninja would have died inside of his ass. His head is now a greasy, shit pile. Ninja whispers into Joey's ear, “Don't do anything” , then he proceeds to march out of the room with pride. He undresses and steps into the shower,  he washes for five minutes before going into his closet picking out his clothes. He takes an uber to the grocery store, the uber driver is disgusted about how bad he smells. As Ninja runs into the store he grabs the nutella because they've done this so many times before. He takes an uber back with his three dollar nutella. He runs in side, with his hard dick that hurts from his tight skinny red jeans that he bought at Hot Topic in the women's isle. There he sees in the bedroom, Joey in the exact same position not a muscle moved. Ninja yells “WOW you're a loyal boy” , before smacking his ass. He opens the nutella jar and proseds to smear it all over Joey's body. Joey says “I think this is the two-hundredth time we've done this.” Then Ninja says “Well I guess this time will be special! And since you've been a good boy by not moving I guess this will be double special.” He whispers into Joey's ear. Joey says “I'm kind of hungary.” Ninja drops the nutella and runs up stairs minding the hole in the floor and goes into the fridge and grabs a Happy Meal™. He runs back into the living room and jumps through the hole in the ground landing on Joey's ass. He gets of his ass before his fat consumes him like quick sand. He gives Joey his Happy Meal™ that is covered in nutella. He starts eating it super loudly while moaning. Then Ninja picks up the nutella jar and proceeds to rub it on Joey's body. He's done in two minutes and fifty-three point six, nine, four seconds, exact. Ninja looks over at Joey there is no box, all there is, is wrappers and the plastic that wraps the toy. Joey has the Mcdonald's toy in his mouth chewing it like a fucking disgusting dog, but he is just being the pig that he is. The doorbell rings “ANOTHER FUCKING INTERRUPTION!”, yells Ninja. He runs over to the door and struggles to open it, the situation was as shity as Helen Keller's life, hope starts in die in him as he grips the door knob like he’s jerking off an old guy with his nutella hands. After he opens the door he sees a man with a neckbeard, he asks “Who are you?” And the man screams “MY NAME IS ALI A!” Then the man starts talking like a normal,  functioning, human being that is a part of society, “I heard a whale moaning and I can't resist, because whale furry porn is the best furry porn.” He shoves Ninja out of the way. And runs straight into the room that Joey is in. “OMG is that a whale or a person” , Ali A yells. Before pulling off Joey's socks, he starts to suck his toes while doing the two knuckle shuffle. Joey starts screaming, he sounds like a dying faggot. Ninja and Joey are so mind fucked they can't process what is happening. He walking slowing into the room where Joey's fat Chicken McNugget™ toes are getting sucked like fucking vacuum chambers. Joey looks back at Ninja in the eyes as if to say start fucking this guy's ass to give him a punishment. Ninja nods and pulls down Ali A's pants while half pulling down his own and starts fucking pounding his ass to the beat of the Minecraft song - “Don't Mine At Night.” And that's where we are now, if you remember at the start. So as they are all in train of sex Ninja and Joey start to moan, in harmony, it's like a beautiful choir of sex. Since fucking Ali A's ass isn't working because he's just nutted twenty times. Ninja gets up then reaches under the bed. He pulls out a seventeen inch dildo and starts beating Ali A's head with it. This just makes Ali A hornier, he gets up, grabs nutella from Joey's sweaty, greasy, disgusting pig body that looks like tan pudding, and puts it on his dick like lube. He grabs Ninja and puts his hand on his foreskin and pulls back. He puts his dick on Ninja's dick and puts the foreskin back. He is now docking the shit out of Ninja. They nut, now it is a big ball of cum, and nutella wrapped in foreskin. Ali A pushes Ninja to the ground letting the gay cum bomb go off, nut and nutella fly all over the ground. Ninja desperately runs towards Joey’s naked, Taco Bell shit, nutella covered body. But Ali A drages his naked body by his feet. Ninja yells “OH FUCK, JOEY IS PROBABLY DEAD BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEED HIM EVERY THIRTY MINUTES!” As his dick is getting carpet burn. Ali A takes off Ninja's half pulled down pants spreads Ninja's cheeks as if he does gymnastics, nearly breaking his legs. Ali A notices Ninja's phone, he turns it on while fucking Ninja. He notices it has no code he opens it the goes to YouTube. He puts on “Africa By Toto 10 hour version”. The rape is painful for Ninja. For Ninja it feels like he's getting raped by the green side of the sponge or a sandpaper dick. Africa is suddenly interrupted even tho playing full blast, because Ali A smacks Ninja's ass so hard that's the only thing you can hear. Ali A feels so hard, all he feels is heaven. He has been fucking Ninja so long he hasn't seen the time had passed. Ninja's ass looks like a bloody fetus. Ali A decides to leave his body. Ali A enters the bathroom, it smells like shit and it's coming from the shower. All he sees is disgusting, chunky, greedy, diarrhea. Ali A decides to eat all of the shit. He looks like he has a goatee of shit on his face. Even tho he has lost two comrades he thinks it was worth it. He walks out the front door naked, with courage that he'll rape more internet celebrities looking like The Amazing Spider Man, but he's a gay middle aged man. With his tiny dick flapping in the wind, I mean tiny like a fucking two incher. THE END.