After

Killua pov~

Its weird. Every since the first day I havent seen the blonde one apparently called kurapika. Some of the things people told me were true but most false. Like his parents being murdered was true but he's not out for revenge. One about him in a gang at 12 was false and especially the one about the green haried boy being his boyfriend was wrong. It just turns out kurapika was just like some teacher to take care of the kid he had. I mean we're just 15 and he's like, I dunno, adult aged. Its now been 3 months of school. I still don't have alot of information on the other one Though maybe-"killua are you paying attention or are you daydreaming?"

Oh shit its the teacher.

"Sorry what was the question?" I can here the other kids giggling. Maybe I'll toy with her until its lunch time. I mean lunch is just in 7 minutes but you'll be surprised at how time flys by quickly.

"Killua I asked if you where paying attention." She raised her voice. But that's not her breaking point. I start to smirk. This gonna be good.

"Sorry miss bisky, I was just thinking off something important." She gets a little angrier. God this types of teachers are annoying and fun.

"Whats so important that you interrupted my class?" She's not shouting but her voice still rises more.

"You were the one interrupting my thoughts." I hear some kids cheering for me already. This isn't over yet. I look at the clock. 4 minutes.

"Don't talk back to your teacher!" Now its getting juicy.

"But I didn't talk back, I was just answering your question." My smirk gets bigger.

"What question!?" Oh what a shame the bells going to ring right abou-RINGGGG

And with that i leave the class. Its finally lunch. I can hear my teacher calling me to come back but why listen. Im hungry. I see some kids in my class coming up to me.

"Whoa killua you showed her."

"Damn kil being the savage he is."

All there complements were the same. Thats when a girl came up to me.

"Hello there killua rigth?" Damn she's small. She has pale blonde hair and blue eyes. She's got something going for here but I'm not interested.

"Yeah that's me."

"I was wondering if wanted to come and eat with me?" She said it innocently.

"Sure but where." I ask her. She grabs my arm and takes me behind the school. "I eat here all the time."

"Why?" She's not going to do something dirty right. She sits on the bench in front of us and points over to the baseball field. "I get to see him." I squint my eye's bearly making out a figure. Oh thats him over there. I start walking over there.

"Where are you going? Where not allowed there at lunch."

"If its not allowed for you guys then its allowed for killua." And with that I leave her. I make it over there only to be stop by Blondie boy.

"Your not allowed near here." He gets near me. I look over to his side and see him. Blackish green spike hair. Has a really nice tan. To be honest he's kinda cute.

"Listen im going to let you go this time, you should hurry now your lunchs almost going to be over." Damn can't he chill for like a second.

"Listen Blondie im not here for you I'm here to talk to him." I point to spike haried cute over there.

"Do you know him?" At this point his face is like right at mines.

"No but-"Then you have no business here."

Im getting mad at this point. Is he asking for a figth cause I'll give him a figth. It looks like kurapika took notice and got in a fighting stance. This is going to be over in-"kurapika Whats going on."

"Sorry Gon nothings wrong." I dont get it. 'Gon' is basically looking at us. Does he not see us?

"I heard another voice? Or was that just me?" He starts getting up. I see other students stand up to but go back to a classroom. He starts walking to kurapika.

"Gon just stay where you are I'm just dealing with a kid who shouldn't be here." But it was to late at that point. Gon was hugging kurapikas arm.

"Im cold."

"Its okay will go inside. Its time any ways." With that they leave. Im just standing there. Wtf just happened?

"KILLUA!!!" Oh shit its that girl. She scared me. She runs up to me and holds my hand. "The bell is about to ring." RINGGG. There it is. We start walking back to class. Soon we had to go separate ways.

"Hey I never got your name?" I shout at her.

"Its retz."