Me and You

Baby's POV
I woke up to see myself in a dark room but I tripped and fell when I tried walking. I got back up again and saw this big door. That's when I realized I was short. I was only half way to the door but I was still able to open it. Once I got outside , I saw other animtronics that looked like me exempt a pink fox and purple bear. the pink fox looked mad at me but I ignored her. I suddenly was stared at from everyone including a ballerina. " Hello I'm C-Circus Baby but you can just call me Baby." I say nervously.  The ballerina walked over to me. " I'm Ballora." she said calmly. Then she pointed to the pink fox who rolled her eyes. " That is Ft Foxy. " Ballora said a bit cold. Then she smiled pointing to the purple bear. "That is Ft Freddy. " Ballora said as she walked back to them. "Are you two siblings? " I say. " No we're a couple." Ft Foxy said smugly. " Oh I was just guessing that since you both were funtim- " That's when I felt a furry thing on my back. It was blue and looked suspicious at me. "Your not Ft Freddy." it said giggling. "Oh I'm so sorry about Bon Bon!" Ft Freddy said. He was taking Bon Bon off my shoulder but my face heated up. Then I saw Ft Freddy's face heat up too. "Well aren't you guys done yet?" Ft Foxy said angrily. "Yes we are!!!!" I say a little scared of her expression.  I walked off with Ballora while Ft Freddy was dragged by Ft Foxy. "Don't worry Baby, I'm sure she'll get over it." Ballora says smoothly. I just hope so, I say on my mind. I just hope so....