Chapter 1

Draco's Point Of View

"I think you're in love Draco", Pansy said in a sing-song voice.

"No I am not. Please, Harry Potter, The Chosen One, no way."

"Don't deny it Draco. Everyone knows but you", said Blaise with a smirk.

"I hate Potter. I hate his stupid cute messy hair and the way he can pull it off. I hate his emerald green eyes that I often get lost in. I hate how kissable his lips look and how he's pretty much just asking me to kiss him! I hate it!"

      Blaise sighed and Pansy smashed her head onto the table. Must've been something I said. I need a date to the Yule Ball. I had asked almost every single girl, but they all had dates. I had even thought about asking a boy, but it would put shame on the Malfoy family name. Of course, Pansy and Blaise are constantly pressuring me to ask the Golden Boy, but no way would I ask him. No matter how much I would love to dance with him, no matter how much I know he would look amazing in his dress robes, and no matter how much I wanted to just smash my lips onto his, I would never ask him no way. I do not love him. I don't even like him.

/*/*/*/

Harry's Point Of View

"Cho said no."

"Aw Harry, it's alright. I'm sure there are plenty of other girls without dates that would love to take the Chosen One to the Yule Ball with them.", Hermione said soothingly.

"I even made a list. All of them have a date or are just falling head over heels for Cedric."

"Harry, mate, have you ever thought of taking a boy?"

     I came out to Ron and Mione as bi just last week, and they have taken it well. It's just I don't know what the school would think if they discovered The Boy Who Lived likes boys and girls. 

"I have an idea", said Hermione, "Why don't we go to Hogsmeade so you can take your mind off of the Yule Ball."

"Sure. That sounds like a great idea, I guess." I mumbled.

 /*/*/*/

Third Person PoV

     Draco had walked to Hogsmeade with Blaise and Pansy. Pansy was shopping for random things  while Blaise took Draco with him to find a suit. Draco walked in to find Harry Potter trying on dress robes. He stopped and stared at him. He really does look good in dress robes. He imagined walking down the steps off the ballroom with him and dancing with him, only to be clapped back to reality by Blaise.

"Mate, I really think you are in love. No one looks at their arch nemesis that way."

      Draco sighed and continued walking. Maybe Blaise was right. He really didn't want to consider Harry as his arch nemesis. He decided maybe he should try something on. Blaise tried on this black suit, which fit him very well. 

       Draco offered to pay but Blaise denied, so he bought it without Blaise's permission. He put on a suit similar to Blaise's and looked in the mirror. Not that bad, he thought to himself. Harry was still in the shop with Ron, looking for a better outfit. 

"Oh look Harry. That slimy git Malfoy is here too." Ron snarled.

"I have ears Weasel, now shoo before I hex your face off."

      Harry turned around, amazed by the sight before him. Draco Malfoy in a suit made him want to squeal like a fangirl. He stood there frozen.

"Aren't you supposed to be shopping with the Weasel? Go. Carry on with your day."

      Harry ran to catch up, and Ron shot him a look.

"What?"

Ron raised his eyebrow.

"What? What did I do?"

"I saw the way you were looking at him. No one looks at their arch nemesis that way."

      Harry tried on a few outfits before finding one that suit him. He loved it, but then he looked at the price tag. His face dropped.

"What's the matter Harry?"

      He handed the outfit to Ron and he nearly choked on air. 200 Galleons. 

"Bloody Hell.", was all that Ron could say.

      They were already about to pay, and Harry sighed. Draco and Blaise were behind them. Draco still had leftover change, 300 Galleons to be exact. Should he pay? Of course he should. He stepped forward and put 200 Galleons on the counter. He grabbed Blaise then walked out before Harry could say anything. Ron stood there in shock and Harry stood there, confused. Did Malfoy just pay for his outfit? 

"Should we use it Ron?"

"What if he's playing a trick on us?"

"I'm just gonna use it."

      Harry payed for it and ran out of the shop. Ron was no longer behind him, probably looking for Hermione. He turned to look for Draco, and he ran up to him.

"Why did you do it Draco?", it was odd for Harry to call him by his first name.

"Do what?"

"Pay. Why did you pay?"

"I just um- I uh wanted to-"

      Blaise pushed Draco towards Harry, their faces inches, no centimeters apart. Both of the boys were shaking nervously, and Pansy walked towards them with the biggest smile on her face. She nudged Draco forward, causing him to topple on the smaller boy. Their lips crashed onto each others, but, they didn't let go. They stayed like that for another 30 seconds until Blaise coughed, reminding the two that they weren't the only ones there. 

       Draco stood up, his face red with embarrassment. Harry sat up and mumbled something, but Draco didn't understand.

"What did you say?"   

"Come with me to the Yule Ball Draco."

Draco stood there, and turned even redder than he was before.

"I'll take that as a yes.", Harry said with a laugh.

        The 3 walked away and Pansy squealed like a child. Harry stayed there and lied back down on the ground. He looked up to see Ron and Hermione with grins on their faces.

"You're in love, Harry." they both said in unison.