Too Late To Regret [oneshot]

*BIANCA’S POV*

“Bianca, nasasakal na ko sayo. You’re a nagger! Selosa pa!” were the words he shouted at my face for the past 6 months. Though we’re 6 months through, I just can’t get the thought of him to break up with me. I just did everything for our relationship just to work out.

“Miss Chua?” Oh God, here’s the result of my check up. I’m scared because I have a feeling na may malala akong sakit kasi these past few days ang dami kong pasa sa katawan, and take note.. Ang laki pa, pero hindi naman sumasakit. Sabi kasi nila pag hindi masakit yung pasa sa katawan mo, baka may Leukemia daw. So Nagpacheck up ako.

“Yes doc? Ano po yung result? Diba po wala naman?” I said positively.

“Umm, I’m sorry to tell you, Ms. Chua, we have diagnosed those bruises as Cancer. To be specific, it’s Leukemia” whoa, I was just stunned by what comes out of his mouth. I am diagnosed with cancer. It’s leukemia. It’s stage 4. And I’m.. dying.

“May taning na ba buhay ko?”

“I’m very sorry, but anytime anywhere you can die.”

“Then I should not bother myself to admit to the hospital, right? I’m gonna die anyway.”

“I advise you to be admitted. Miracles do happen.” Miracles do happen ka diyan, oh kamon, what a gloomy life. Di man lang ako binigyan ng long life span for me to be able to move on. I’m gonna die bitter? I should forget this now, I should forget about my hatred to him, to Chace.

Sasabihin ko nalang kay mom na gusto ko magbakasyon sa States, dun ako magpapa-admit. Nang sa ganon, hindi niya malaman. Ayaw kong magalala pa sila. Lalo na si mommy. Buti nalang may makakasama ako sa heaven, si daddy. He also died because of leukemia. May history kasi kami ng leukemia sa family. Too bad ako napasahan ng trono. It’s okay anyway, wala naman ng saysay buhay ko dito sa mundong ibabaw, it’s better to die.

*CHACE’S POV*

“Pare may chicks ka ba diyan?” tanong ko kay Axel, ang bestfriend ko. Di ko alam kung anong meron pero pagkagising ko sa umaga at bago matulog sa gabi mukha parin ni Bianca ang laman ng utak ko. She’s a really nice girlfriend, malambing, thoughtful, faithful, atsaka di siya KJ, masaya kasama kumbaga. But sometimes ayaw ko yung ugali niya na nakakasakal. Natagalan lang magreply, nambababae ka agad. Kung pupunta ka sa specific place, nambababae nanaman agad nasa isip. Walang tiwala. Nakakainis.

“Pare wag ka na mang-chicks, ginagago mo lang sila.” Sagot niya sakin.

“di ko parin makalimutan si Bianca.”

“bakit ba kasi kayo nagbreak?”

“She’s just too much for me.” I sighed.

“What makes you say that? What did she do wrong?” Axel asked.

“Well, for one.. She only cared about her appearance. Always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed! So insecure..” I said.

“so, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see..” he said as he cross his arms.

“Oh.. Well.. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She’s so clingy!”

“so, you broke her heart because she cares about your well-being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear is losing you. I see..”

“But.. Uhh.. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightly mean. She can’t handle anything. She’s a crybaby!”

“so, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And because she just wanted to hear you say you love her? I see..”