Parental Advisory

I'm sorry if this sucks it's rough I'm sorry I'm sorry

---

"Brooke, you're going to miss your interview." I heard my boss yell from her office.

"That just so happens to be the plan, boss."

"Enough with your humor, you're lucky that Cher couldn't make it today." She shushed me before I could say anything else.

I huffed as I lazily stood up from my desk and grabbed my coat before walking out of the building.

----

Here I am, in the studio waiting for these teenage boys to get here. They've probably stopped at some shop getting their daily dosage of sugar at 11 in the morning.

"Are they ready yet?" I sighed as I slumped down in my seat. I've been staring at the couch in front of me; the one these boys were supposed to be sitting in.

To say that my nerves were getting to me was an understatement. Me; an eighteen year old intern from RockSound is interviewing a huge Australian band today, just because the original host got hepatitis and had to stay home.

"They're ready." I sucked in a breath and fixed my posture while I just nodded at the producer behind the camera.

"We're live in three,"

Breathe Brooke.

"Two,"

Shit, they're coming.

"One!" I flinched at the sound of the clapper in front of the camera.

*Calum's P.O.V*

"DAMMIT, CALUM," I heard Michael yell from the front of the van as he fixed his hair in the rear view mirror, "You just HAD to make us late because of that slag you were banging all night, huh?"

"She wasn't too good anyway, Mike." I spoke while looking out the window.

"Besides," I sighed as I looked at his angry face, "We're only ten minutes late." I smirked as we hopped out of the van, to be greeted by some fans at the front of RockSound.

We were rushed onto the set by some producers as people yelled through their earphones.

Soon enough, we were brought onto the set, next to a petite woman sitting next to a couch.

"One!" The clapper board made a loud clap as the women finally turned to face us.

My jaw almost dropped to the floor at the sight of this women in her petite skirt. Her top hung low enough to show almost a respectful amount of cleavage and her facial features seemed to glow in the lighting.

"Hi, this is on the set RockSound and we're here with 5 Seconds of Summer!" She spoke as I watched her lips move with every word.

"So," she turned to us "How are you guys? How was the tour in the UK?" She spoke nervously as she bit her lip at the nerves. Damn, I'd fuck her into a new dimension.

"Well, it was pretty tiring but a great experience, really." Ashton spoke.

"Yeah, the fans were absolutely incredible." Michael added.

"And how was the flight back to America?" Her beautiful lips move with every word.

"Tiring." Luke spoke.

"Yeah, we've been really knackered lately, but we really cannot wait to perform tonight."

"Well, America can't wait to see you perform, boys."

------

It was about a couple of minutes after the interview ended and as soon as the petite lady stepped off set, I was determined to find her.

"Lads, I'm heading to the bathroom, alright?" I spoke as I walked off set as well. I heard some mumbles telling me that it was okay before I left.

I walked around the snack table and immediately saw her long legs standing right in front of the snacks.

"Calum," I reached out for her to shake my hand but she looked at it and focused back on her choice if food, "You're playing hard to get, I see."

"Or maybe I don't want to 'play' at all." She air quoted while giving me a stern look which, might I add, was completely turning me on.

After a few seconds of our intense stare she turned back to the snacks.

"Do you know how many girls would die to be in your position right now?" I spoke confidently.

"I'd rather it be them, honestly." She mumbled, clearly annoyed.

"Hey-" I turned to her to speak, but she interrupted me by getting about as close to eye level as she could,

"Listen," she pointed her index finger towards my chest, "I'm just an intern filling in for a reporter at RockSound. I'm not some teenage girl blinded by your 'luscious locks and stunning features'." She air quoted once again, mocking some fans that admired me for those exact reasons.

She backed away and focused back on her food, clearly frustrated that she couldn't of finished picking before.

"I didn't get your name." I smirked.

"And you won't get it," she turned around to face me, "Cause you won't need it."

"I think I'll need something to remember you by." I smirked down at her.

"You can do better than just a name." She smirked as she walked out of the room, with a plate of pastries, licking some frosting from a cupcake off of her finger.

---

*Brooke's P.O.V*

I lazily walked inside my small apartment that I shared with my best friend of a couple years.

"Eli, I'm home!" I yelled for Eliana assuming she was in the kitchen cause she always was.

"BROOKE YOU'RE ON TV." She yelled at me as she walked back into the living room.

"Oh, yeah, I interviewed some guys in a band. No big deal. Can you make me some foo-"

"Are you seriously about to ask me to make you food? Who do you think I am?" I laughed at her humor before groaning for having to get up and make myself some food.

"These guys are hot as fuck," Eliana spoke from the living room "Look, that ones been checking you out the whole time." She pointed to the guy that I had my previous encounter with.

"Oh, yeah that's Calum." I said casually eating some grapes, while sitting on the counter.

"Did you guys have kinky sex or something?" She turned to me as I laughed out loud.

"No, no," I stifled my giggles "But we did speak for a while after the interview." I ate another grape.

"What was he like?" She finally turned off the television and shifted her whole body to turn to me sitting on the counter.

"He was," I sighed before throwing myself onto the couch, "Polite. Charmin-"

"Was he as hot in person?" She pointed out, rapidly.

"Well, he was," I couldn't find a word to describe him. He was in many ways hot, but he was more than that. His eyes felt like they were burning holes in you, his smirk was something you'd only imagine would look like in a book. And his toned body made him even more...what's the word.... "Intimidating. Really intimidating." I breathed out.

"Sounds like you're into him." El spoke before getting up and going to our room.

"Shut up." I laughed.

---

sorry if this is bad I'm new at this soRRy