Riverdale

Betty's POV: Hi I'm Betty cooper I moved to riverdale from LA and I'm on the run to somewhere else because when my mom,dad,sister Polly, and I moved here my mom and haven't really interacted with me a lot only polly she the golden girl of the family and I read a sign that said southside so I'm guessing I'm on the southside of riverdale and I was right but as I was walking someone grabbed me and held a knife to my neck and I decided to take the knife and stabbed him in the leg and I took the knife out and kept it then someone startled me and said" Hey that took some gut."
"Thanks"
Ya. No problem. Where are going? I haven't seen you around riverdale before are you new?"
" I'm running away and yes I am new here I don't have a house right now but I can always rent a hotel or something."
"Come with me?!"
"Ok. But first who are you?"
"My name is FP. FP Jones. What's yours?"
"Betty. Betty cooper."
So we walked to this place called the white whyte worm and once we entered the bar he said to follow him and don't get separated from him and I did as he said and we walked onto a stage and he says" HEY GUYS!!" Everyone went silent he was calm when we were walking to he bar
"Ok. Guys this is Betty cooper and I wanted to welcome her to our family. So Toni can I see the jacket please?" And a short brunette with pink stripes in her hair and the reached inside the black bag and handed him a southside serpent jacket and it black,white,red, and green but just as he was about to give it to me a ravin-haired boy spoke up and said" how come she randomly gets to be a serpent and doesn't have to do the all the serpent laws and trying to receive the knife from he snake or get beat the shit out of her or the pole dance?"
" Because son she's already proven herself to me." When he said son I was shocked but he was pretty cute or should I say hot and then he said again" his dad?"
"She was walking down the sidewalk and Malachi's boys ambushed her and one had her by her neck with a knife she made a quick but swift move she stole the knife and stabbed him in the leg with it and they all ran but only one of them came out but they all ran away. That's how she has proven her self to me. Got anything else to say son?"
"No. I respect her now. Continue giving her the jacket."
"Good."
And he held the jacket out in front of me and I take it. All the serpent start to cheer and I was smiling way I went down to meet some other serpents and then I see the ravin haired boy and that short girl who gave the jacket to FP and she has two other boys with her and she walks up to me and says "Hey I'm Toni. Toni Topaz."
"Hi I'm Betty. Betty cooper."
"This on my right is Jughead Jones and to the right I have Sweet Pea and Fangs."
"Hey." Fangs said
"Sup" sweet Pea said
"Hi. It's nice meet you all."
"Thanks well nice job on taking that guy down. You've got guts girl." Toni tells me all about the rivals they've had but then I went back home and one was home so I was home alone like always now.
----------------------------------------

This is my second story

Word count:620