Resolution

"Mom?!, hey nice to see you in silver bangles" Namjoon chuckled upon seeing his mom in a handcup. Closed his phone tracker and put it inside his pocketpants.

"I am sorry to see you in this state actually, I was kidding earlier mom" he sighed and lean a little to kiss his disoriented mother. Mirae groaned pissed but was also happy to see her son, seems like Europe had got him good, glowing like that.

"Sijen sunbae will take care of you don't worry" the earlier mentioned step a little forward and lead her towards the police car. Her remaining men were pooled in a closed vehicle. They were captured by Yoongi's team with the help of their eye in the sky Woozi.

"Good job Namjoon Kim" Grandma Kim applaud him in her elegant royal blue suit. Her black leather gloves enclosed her clapping hands.

"Mom?" The old woman turned to look at the sniffling Mirae who was in tears as she rose climbing out of the police car.

"M- om, can't you forgive me one last time?" She sheepishly went nearer and held out her hands to reach grandma Kim but the other was still vigilant on how she reacts.

"Mom?, how did Mrs. Kim became your mom?" Namjoon spoke overwhelmed, his wig were snatched learning the new information.

"Didn't you know that Mirae was supposed to be adopted by us?" The older smiled sadly at the memory. "But maybe she wasn't meant for us so we got Kim Jungseok instead"

"Oh......my God" Namjoon breathed, he now understood why his mom told him that Jin's position was supposed to be his.

"Yeah, and for Kim Mirae or whatever surname you want me to call you, We are very sorry, I am sorry for not being able to choose you for adoption, My husband needs an heir to continue his name and legacy so I was not able to get back to you again I am really sorry, I know your grudge rooted from there but believe me, you have a special place in my heart" she fondly held Miraes hands and squeezed it warmly.

"Please stop this Mirae, I know you just need someone to love you but you have to love yourself first okay?" Mirae's a crying mess, not being able to look up at the older's eyes. Grandma Kim got him bulls eye.

"I know you are good deep inside, that's why I like you the first time I laid my eyes on you Mirae so please stop this already. It's not yet too late to ask forgiveness, serve your penance and come back as good as new, Namjoon is waiting for you, we are- waiting for you" Mirae nodded, sending her sorry gaze to her son.

"It's okay mom, I understand" Namjoon smiled calmly, sending his sympathy to his mother.

"I love you son" she reached for him and they huddled while crying together.

"I forgive you mom, I love you".

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done and what I failed to do as your mother Namjoon'ssi" Mirae's hands gripped on his back, hugging him tight.

"I did and made you do horrible things to other people, I am extremely sorry son" Namjoon was speechless, patting her mother's back, sending her a sorry gaze as sergeant Sijen accompanied Mirae to the car once again. He waved her goodbye and faced Grandma Kim.

"So I did my part Mrs. Kim, now where's my daughter?" The older's brows rose but soon smiled a little tricky smile. Namjoon didn't know the meaning behind but he hoped that it's for the good.

"Yndi and Seokjin's son, knew your daughter Kim Namjoon'ssi" with that she passed him a picture and he gasped looking at his exact replica, girl version.

"Is this my daughter?"

"Is she not?" She laughed a little and soon walk out escorted by her body guards and personnal assistants.