Her Love For Him

"Gauri...y r u here at this time..??"Mahi asks her..

"hah...me..i want to talk to Om.."Gauri tells him embarrassed..Mahi smirks..

"sorry its 12.30 am..u r not permitted to talk to him at this time.."Mahi tells her..Rudy & Prem also joins him with a smirk..

"pls..its urgent..."Gauri tells in an urgent tone ..

"sorry.."Rudy says not budging..

"then i will tell about ur boozing to them.."Gauri tells him in a challenging tone..

"what..how u know this..??"Rudy, Prem & Mahi looks her astonished..

"i know u all .. Now tell whats ur decision.."Gauri ties her arms against her chest..

"ok..v gave up..Om.."they signaled him to go with her..he leaves with her..they went to a corner..

"what..??do u need anything..??"Om.

"no..I was just worried about..r u ok..??"Gauri asks him..

"yes but.."Om.

"what happend..anything wrong..??"Gauri asks him..

"hm.. They tried to give me alcohol.."Om tells her .

"Only that much..?? u r a man.. What's the big matter in that..??"Gauri..he looks her wide eyed..

"I'm am not a human..alcohol will affect us badly..so.."Om tells her..

"oh..!"Gauri nods her head at the new piece of information..

"ouch.."Gauri rubbed her eyes & her eyes filled..

"what happend..?"Om asks her..

"Aah..something gone in my eyes.."Gauri tells him rubbing her eyes..

"Let me look.."he opened her eyes with his fingers & blowed air at her eyes ..diya came there & saw him from back..she thought they r kissing & closed her eyes..

"now is it ok...?"Om asks Gauri..

"yes..thanks.."Gauri smiles. .they saw diya standing in a distance by closing her eyes..

"hey, diya.."Gauri calls her..diya opened her eyes & smirks..

"is it over...?"diya asks them..

"what..?"Gauri asks confused..

"The thing u both were doing.."diya says smirking..

"what..??v were just talking.."Gauri tries to make her understand but she gave a knowing smile..All others also came there...

"what happend..??y u all here at this time..??"Bhavya asks ..

"when i was going to kitchen for drinking water I saw Omkara & Gauri.."diya blushed..

"no..v didn't do anything..It was a misunderstanding.."Om tries to make it clear..

"v didn't tell anything like that.."Bhavya smirked..Om & Gauri feel embarrassed..

"Gauri...v told u don't do anything at this night time now look u got caught.."Mahi teases her..

"v can stop this they r shy.."Megha..They all leaves..

Next day

All r present at the dining table for breakfast...

"whats today's special..??"Rudy asks looking at dishes .

"parathas & chicken curry.."Bhavya..

"what chicken..?"Om asks shocked..

"yes..dont u like it..??"diya asks confused seeing his expression..